Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Good question... are we going to send them now or wait? I have something ordered so i have to wait... i dont want my person to find out i have them with everyone getting their things before i send mine out though.. haha..
How about we wait to share what we got until a certain date or something...but you can send your items whenever u want to.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I think I'm going to send mine out as soon as I get it. I think we should send them out sooner than later because the post office gets REALLY bogged down this time of the year so it would be a bummer to have them arrive late. JMHO.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm sending my gifts tomorrow. On the gift itself it says not to open untill christmas...

this way it will be more special;)

Ania.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Well... that sounds good but...i dont know the exact date my one item is going to be here... I like the idea to wait until xmas to open it...that way we will all be surprised and then you can post what u received anytime after you open it on xmas!! Any more ideas??? Or how about chrismas eve as a date?

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i sent my gift today...how about we pm the person when the gift is recieved, that way we know it got there.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
no, but if you get a package for your pup...pm the person to let them know you got it. i dont know when we are supposed to open them though and discuss the items.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts