Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there are a couple of canvas prints i would like to bid on ...but they are not framed or stretched. my question is, is it hard to stretch one on to a frame (should i not bid), or is it not a big deal (bid away)?

thanks!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Sorry I can't help, but what paintings are you looking at? I am always interested in seeing everyone's taste.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
great thanks!

here r the paintings....prob not like most peoples tastes...but they aremy kind of style and a good price

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i won :D hope they look great in person too

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Congratulations! While I wouldn't have any where for those paintings, I think they are very nice!

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
I love the artwork! I especially like the last one. They will be so cute hanging in your office someday! :D

I wonder if places like Hobby Lobby will stretch them for you. I have taken in some inexpensive posters and they laminated, put a mat on and framed it for me and they look like pieces out of a museum. If you do decide to go the Hobby Lobby route, wait until they have a half off sale in the framing department.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I can see why you like them! Can you ask them to stretch it for you? It will cost a lil more if they do it. Anthony tried to once and he didnt do a bad job at all. I'm sure it's not hard to find directions online on how to do that. I'm glad you won the pictures!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think they take them off the fram so they r easy to ship....

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh, I LOVE your new paintings!! They both are wonderful but I particularly like the blue one... Let us know how they are in person...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts