Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this may sound silly since i have been posting here since day one but...

after you hit post in a thread, does it take you back to the top of the page or to your thread you just posted at the bottom, i thought it was taking me to the bottom but for the last few days it is taking me to the top of the page

i'm wondering if i messed something up or just crazy, confirmation please :new_Eyecrazy:

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I only noticed that today it was taking me to the top. It usually took me to the bottom.... to the post I just posted.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I noticed that too. It used to take me back to the bottom where my post is, but for a couple of days it's been taking me to the top. I liked it before when it took me to my post b/c I could double check for spelling mistakes
I guess I'm too lazy to scroll down now

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wooo, at least i'm not crazi...er , I will put in a support ticket with the forum people, didnt want to do it if i was the only one

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I noticed it too... :D

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
I have normally been going to the bottom where my post is, I will have to check this one to see if it is different

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by Msloke+Aug 20 2005, 07:32 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 20 2005, 06:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Msloke
@Aug 20 2005, 06:18 PM
I noticed it also.  I'm with littlepeanut in that I like to check for typos or whatever, but I never can figure out why I don't notice them until AFTER I hit the "add reply" button.  

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=92668

LOL! I never see my mistakes until after it's posted
I'm a little slow

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=92680

[/QUOTE]
Same here....doh!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=92682
[/B][/QUOTE]
ehhh, at least we admit it

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
One of my teachers in college (my major was computer science) had a joke...the reason why programmers invented spell check is because they can't spell.

Very true!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
test

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
got it working again

1 - 14 of 14 Posts