Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I got a 6/10 too and guessed on several, but got them right...ha ha...anyway-it was educational! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
9/10 but i just had toxicology...we didnt learn about the bread dough and a couple of the others. we did learn that they r going to take poinsettas off the toxic plant list though

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Great quiz, Lani.... thanks for sharing it with us.

I got 9/10..... thought all plants were OK.. I had heard that Poinsetta was OK but thought the others were too..... I guessed on the artificial sweetener question....

I guessed on the pancreatitis question based on what I know about that disease and fat. But now I'm wondering if I should be giving K & C some canned food, too. They only eat kibble now.... What do you all think... should they have a little canned food, also?

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
garlic and onion....has to be a decent amount to do harm..thats why they can still put some in dry foods....by the way it does the same to humans..but takes such a large amt, that u don't hear about it.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
4 out of 10...I suck

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
I got 9 right. Did not know the sweetener. I don't really agree with the onion/garlic thing. You really have to feed a lot of that to do harm.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I got 7/10. Got the sweetner question wrong, the pointsettia and the bread dough question I guessed at. Thanks for posting this, I learned some new stuff

1 - 20 of 38 Posts