Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please tell me how you can copy a sentence or two instead of the whole reply when you want to reply to something? I'm not very computer literate
(Guess I could ask one of my kids...
)

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by paris@Jun 17 2005, 10:26 AM
Can someone please tell me how you can copy a sentence or two instead of the whole reply when you want to reply to something? <div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=73355
[/QUOTE]

One way is to just delete the parts you don't want. I just hit "Reply" on your post and removed a couple sentences by deleting them. Hope that helps... if not... keep asking... we don't mind!!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Paris,

Don't feel badly...I am by all acounts a computer geek....was VP of Computer Training before settling into the medical consulting field, which still has me doing computer programing, networking, and database design and administration....and I still have trouble when I come on the net. Those wonderful smily icons scare me to death to do. (I think sometimes knowledge slows you down some
) KC has helped me in the past overcome some of my own inabilities to send an email to someone on the site.

I say let's keep asking the questions. Sooner or later we will be as smart as our children.

Susan

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Duhh, never thought about deleting anything. I swear sometimes I make things harder than they have to be.

Susan, I don't know about getting smarter than my kids...lol...when I got my new cell phone I was sitting there trying to read the manual. My son (who was about 12 then) just took it from me and started doing all sorts of things with it!
He and his sister have never read the manual to their phones. Sometimes they just amaze me with what all the younger ones seem to know about electronics.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks...hopefully, I will be able to do this.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I have every faith in your abilities.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #8