Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Rabies shot today for Kitzel

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  poochie2 
#1 ·
Kitzel has not had good reactions to a few things---shots---advantix :smilie_tischkante:---so keep us in your thoughts as we head out to the vet in a bit for the big Rabies scare!
I wanted to premedicate w/antihistimine but the 2nd vet that I spoke w/in our office strongly advised against it. My regular vet is good but wasn't there and this vet is good but young and not so experienced.
I took new photos today so will try, try, try to post w/in the next couple of days. My this little guy has grown up too quickly. Yesterday he was 5 months old!

Discussion starter · #6 ·
UPDATE:
Thanks for the prayers for Kitzel! This was his easiest shot so far---go figure! All that worry "umsonst."
He is a bit lazy & a bit sore but eating. I forced water today because he only went pee once yest. morning----total for 24 hrs. So am glad he can drink from the nozzle bottle! I tried to post an updated photo w/out success. When I catch a minute I will give it a little more try-hard!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.