Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Need your opinion. I work for a local health department. On June 1we are having a rabies clinic. Rabies vaccines for $2.00. Lacey needs her vaccine on June 2. I usually take Lacey to the vets for all of her shots but do you think it would be okay to get the vaccine at the clinic? My vet charges $10.00 for a rabies vaccine so the price isn't the problem. I just thought since I will be there working Lacey could have hers. Lacey is going to the vets on June 23 for her vaccines so I thought if she had her rabies vaccine 2 weeks earlier that might be better for her. Lacey was at the vets 2 months ago for an ear infection and she was in great shape so I know she is heathly. And I can't remember...what is the ingredient that these little ones should not have in their vaccines...I think it starts with a L? Want to make sure that she doesn't get that.

·
Registered
9,288 Posts
Lepto is the vaccine.

Please be sure your vet is open the day of the vaccine in case your dog has a reaction to it and requires veterinary care. Otherwise the vaccine clinic should be fine. Be sure they give you a certificate of vaccination to have on hand and take a copy to your vet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts