Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My company is trying to get to teams (min of 10 people) in all of the local race for the cure race in the USA from 9/1/05 thru 8/31/06. Each team member has to raise a min. of $250. That means each team should raise a min of $2,500. By 8/31/06 we should have raised a min of $250,000.

We are having some problems getting enough people in some cities. I was wondering if anyone is interested in joining one of our teams? Here is the site about it: MediNote's Race For The Cure

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One city that we haven't been able to find any team members is Witchita, KS. The race is on 9/24.

If you or anyone you know is interested please let me know!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
This is off the topic...but how is your diet going? I have been trying to watch what I eat and with my husband gone its a lot easier (I am not as tempted to eat cookies every night)!!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Originally posted by okw@Aug 11 2005, 05:39 PM
This is off the topic...but how is your diet going?  I have been trying to watch what I eat and with my husband gone its a lot easier (I am not as tempted to eat cookies every night)!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=89607
[/QUOTE]

will there be something where maybe members here could just donate to your team if they wish?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Originally posted by okw@Aug 11 2005, 04:39 PM
This is off the topic...but how is your diet going?  I have been trying to watch what I eat and with my husband gone its a lot easier (I am not as tempted to eat cookies every night)!!
[/QUOTE]

I KNEW it! It's the husband's fault when we gain weight.....I just KNEW it! The same thing happens to me. When I was single I was slim and ate to live.....since I got married and became the Chief Cook I got into social eating with him because he seems to need MEALS and I've gained 20 pounds. It IS all his fault!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Pico's Parent+Aug 12 2005, 05:30 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-okw
@Aug 11 2005, 04:39 PM

I KNEW it! It's the husband's fault when we gain weight.....I just KNEW it! The same thing happens to me. When I was single I was slim and ate to live.....since I got married and became the Chief Cook I got into social eating with him because he seems to need MEALS and I've gained 20 pounds. It IS all his fault!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=89993
[/B][/QUOTE]
It is going ok. Haven't really been trying that hard the last 3 weeks. Need to start trying more. Thanks for asking!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Joe+Aug 11 2005, 04:58 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-okw
@Aug 11 2005, 05:39 PM
will there be something where maybe members here could just donate to your team if they wish?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=89618
[/B][/QUOTE]
Not sure. I will ask tomorrow when I get to work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts