Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chloe, Summer, Wesley and Eric just love their new bed!

Chloe is quite comfy!

Eric & Wesley give it a thumbs up as well!

Together in perfect harmony! This picture was taken with the camera from my phone but I just had to take it...Chloe never lets anyone cuddle with her other than me:biggrin: so I was quite surprised that she let Summer in the bed with her. It just made my day!

Even though I have a similar bed for Summer, that one always tips over so Chloe won't go in, but Summer doesn't mind...most of time she is hangin out of it!

Thank you so much for such a great raffle prize!

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Oh, how pretty their new bed is! Chloe and Summer look adorable in the bed together. :wub::wub:

Eric and Wesley are sure cuddled up comfy and cozy! Actually, Eric and Wesley look like they are attached together like puzzle pieces! (I know, I have quite the imagination:HistericalSmiley:)

Congratulations on such a lovely prize! Needless to say, Jane has excellent taste! :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Donna, I'm so glad everyone likes the bed and I must say they make it looks comfy!!
Chloe and Summer look so cute and I love your cats. They sure fill that bed up and I love how they're all cuddled together. Very cute pictures!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh Donna - this is the medicine you needed to feel better. :wub::wub: So very cute. Jane you have excellent taste!! So Donna I think you need a sign up sheet for the bed for the malts and the cats? :HistericalSmiley: I could almost imagine all four of them shacking up together.:w00t:

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
WOW! That really looks like a comfy bed. Jane has great taste. Congrats on your win!

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
I love that bed, it's beautiful & looks so comfy. Jane does have very good taste. The girls & kitties seem to think so too.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Oh what cute photos!!!! They definitely look like they think the new bed is the tops!!!! :) The flower on the side reminds me of a water lily - pretty little bed!!! So nice that they are share it too! :)

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh Donna - this is the medicine you needed to feel better. :wub::wub: So very cute. Jane you have excellent taste!! So Donna I think you need a sign up sheet for the bed for the malts and the cats? :HistericalSmiley: I could almost imagine all four of them shacking up together.:w00t:
Actually since I have been taking them to work everyday (pictures from work), I brought the bed to work, so only Chloe and Summer are sharing it but Summer jumps in it every opportunity she gets!

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Donna I love your girls:wub: they look so comfy in their beds.:tender: I have that bed for B&B in AZ, I LOVE IT. Jane you have a good eye for adorable gifts.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
How very sweet of Jane and her girls. Your little fur family is way too adorable. :wub::wub::wub: How big is Summer? She looks like a tiny, little doll! :wub:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts