Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My baby Pearlan and I were the lucky winners of a prize from the Rescue Raffle!! :aktion033:
Pearlan won a very beautiful carrier from Lynn, Lacie's mom!! :chili::chili:

it was won by a anonymous donated ticket from a wonderful sm friend, who i thank so much!! :heart:
Lynn, we LOVE the carrier!! Thank you for such a great prize and for all you do!!:heart:

after Pearlan opened her prize, she started playing and shaking her toy horsey, lol :HistericalSmiley:

thanks for looking :wub:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
What a wonderful bag!!! Pearlan looks like she likes it too. I have to
say I don't think I ever seen a picture of her. She is absolutely
stunning!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
:chili:WOHOOO!!! Congrats :chili: looks like a very pretty carrier - perfect for pretty Pearlan:wub: I love it and love the pretty card, but did I tell you that I love your beautiful Pearlan more??? AWWWWH I swear, I just wish that I can run my hand into her beautiful silky coat :wub: and shower that face with tones of kisses. Luv ya, Pearlan!!! thank you for the treat of seeing this beauty, Florence :wub:

and thanks Lynne for handling the raffle this year - you are AWESOME :chili:

hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
AWWWW, what a beautiful little girl she is. I love that first picture with her little head popping out of the bag. That's a very nice bag.:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What a wonderful prize! I'm glad she likes it :D
thank you Annie, she loves it!! :)

What a wonderful bag!!! Pearlan looks like she likes it too. I have to
say I don't think I ever seen a picture of her. She is absolutely
stunning!!:wub:
thank you Mary. i have not posted many pics...so glad you have seen my baby now!!:wub:

:chili:WOHOOO!!! Congrats :chili: looks like a very pretty carrier - perfect for pretty Pearlan:wub: I love it and love the pretty card, but did I tell you that I love your beautiful Pearlan more??? AWWWWH I swear, I just wish that I can run my hand into her beautiful silky coat :wub: and shower that face with tones of kisses. Luv ya, Pearlan!!! thank you for the treat of seeing this beauty, Florence :wub:

and thanks Lynne for handling the raffle this year - you are AWESOME :chili:

hugs
Kat
I know, right? just look at her in that last photo AWWWWWWWWH sitting nicely and posing with that face of hers :wub: loved all these pictures!!!!
AWWW, thank you Kat!! Pearlan loves you, Snowy, and Crystal LOTS!!:wub::wub::wub: oh and she also loves Bubble too, LOL:HistericalSmiley: the bag and card are sooo pretty, love them!! i agree with you, Lynn IS awesome!!:chili:

AWWWW, what a beautiful little girl she is. I love that first picture with her little head popping out of the bag. That's a very nice bag.:aktion033:
AWWW, thank you Sue, yes, its such a pretty bag!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
I'm so glad you received your bag Florence and Pearlan. :chili::chili: What a beautiful bag it is!! Pearlan looks so incredibly cute in it too. I love the colors of the bag. Pearlan I swear you get more beautiful every day.:wub: I love the picture of her playing. Her hair is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing those great pictures. Enjoy that carrier. God love Lynn.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Actually the person that donated the prize has been ill and unable to send it out. Florence let me know and I immediately overnighted her this one as a substitute. I'm so happy that it was for Pearlan as I know what a "girly girl" she is and that pink was just perfect for her.

Doesn't she look just adorable in the picture!!!! We need to see pictures of beautiful Pearlan more often. :)

Florence -- thanks for posting. I couldn't wait to see Pearlan in the carrier. And yes, the carrier is a Kwigy Bo. :)

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
oh and she also loves Bubble too, LOL
I find it surpriseing that you mentioned this :w00t::HistericalSmiley:

I am just now reading this (your response), but I did see this thread last night (local time). Then, I was preparing for bed and just before I actually went to bed, I went to say hello to Bubble, took him out of his pretty house and snapped some pictures of him, wanting to share him here in SM with a message of his to you and Pearlan :wub: (awwh I still remember when you asked about him). He just wanted to thank you for sharing Pearlan's photos. His photos are still in my camera, I did not transfer them to my computer-today I will return home late day. Hopefully in the coming days I will transfer and share his photos:chili: He is a big boy now :p

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm so glad you received your bag Florence and Pearlan. :chili::chili: What a beautiful bag it is!! Pearlan looks so incredibly cute in it too. I love the colors of the bag. Pearlan I swear you get more beautiful every day.:wub: I love the picture of her playing. Her hair is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing those great pictures. Enjoy that carrier. God love Lynn.
thank you so much Elaine!! the carrier is sooo perfect for Pearlan!! :wub:

What a great prize! And she looks so cute peeking out of the bag. It's good to see her again!
AWW, thank you Ashley!!:)

Actually the person that donated the prize has been ill and unable to send it out. Florence let me know and I immediately overnighted her this one as a substitute. I'm so happy that it was for Pearlan as I know what a "girly girl" she is and that pink was just perfect for her.

Doesn't she look just adorable in the picture!!!! We need to see pictures of beautiful Pearlan more often. :)

Florence -- thanks for posting. I couldn't wait to see Pearlan in the carrier. And yes, the carrier is a Kwigy Bo. :)
Lynn, you are just an angel, that's all i have to say!! and thanks again!!:wub:

Wow that carrier is so cute! And Pearlan is to die for gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
AWW, thank you Kelly!!:)

I love that carrier and looks perfect for beautiful Pearlan :wub:
Thank you Jane!!:)

I find it surpriseing that you mentioned this :w00t::HistericalSmiley:

I am just now reading this (your response), but I did see this thread last night (local time). Then, I was preparing for bed and just before I actually went to bed, I went to say hello to Bubble, took him out of his pretty house and snapped some pictures of him, wanting to share him here in SM with a message of his to you and Pearlan :wub: (awwh I still remember when you asked about him). He just wanted to thank you for sharing Pearlan's photos. His photos are still in my camera, I did not transfer them to my computer-today I will return home late day. Hopefully in the coming days I will transfer and share his photos:chili: He is a big boy now :p
wow, Kat!! that is wild, lol!! AWWW, what a sweet message to Pearlan.:wub: we cant wait to see upcoming pics of cute little Bubble!!:chili::chili: actually, big boy Bubble, LOL:aktion033:

enjoy ,its a great prize.
thank you Jo!!:)

I love the first pic when she is peeking out of the bag! What a great prize, and a beautiful girl! :)
thank you Adele!!:)

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Pearlan is a beauty. :wub: :wub: You must share pics more often! She's a doll baby with such a gorgeous coat! I love the bag, it's perfect for such a dainty and darling little girl. Thank you Lynn for doing this!

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
what a wonderful prize :) she looks like she's already loving the bag!
thank you MaxnMinnie!! :)

Pearlan is a beauty. :wub: :wub: You must share pics more often! She's a doll baby with such a gorgeous coat! I love the bag, it's perfect for such a dainty and darling little girl. Thank you Lynn for doing this!
AWWW, thank you Suzi!!:)

LOL, so adorable! I adore that first pic, especially. :wub::wub::wub:
thank you Sarah!! :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts