Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we don't really know which one he is yet, but he's one of them. There are actually six pups but ones a runt and for some reason she didn't show him.

Here they are!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Originally posted by Tyler's Sis+Sep 10 2005, 08:31 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2005, 03:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-tlunn
@Sep 10 2005, 06:53 PM
Cool name and ADORABLE pups!
What kind are they?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=98341

I think they are the carolina dog

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=98348

[/QUOTE]
Yup, they're carolina dogs.

Oh and here's what the mother looks like, kinda fat in that picture but I think they were just born:

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=98360
[/B][/QUOTE]

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Very cute!! You know I can't resist a puppy!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I am from North Carloina, but had never heard of Carolina Dog, so I goggled it. Apparently, they are American dingos.

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/caralinadog.htm

I guess I missed something, but is this dog going to live at your house? Will your Maltese be safe?

I got nervous when they were described as not completely domesticated and small game hunters. I know some of these hybrids (like wolf dogs) can't be around small animals like toy dogs, cats, etc. I remember there was a poster on MO awhile back who raised wolfdogs, but they lived outside and never went near her Maltese.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by LadysMom@Sep 12 2005, 09:40 AM
I am from North Carloina, but had never heard of Carolina Dog, so I goggled it. Apparently, they are American dingos.

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/caralinadog.htm

I guess I missed something, but is this dog going to live at your house? Will your Maltese be safe?

I got nervous when they were described as not completely domesticated and small game hunters. I know some of these hybrids (like wolf dogs) can't be around small animals like toy dogs, cats, etc. I remember there was a poster on MO awhile back who raised wolfdogs, but they lived outside and never went near her Maltese.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=98786
[/QUOTE]
No, they're supposed to get along well with other dogs. This carolina dog sure seems like he gets along with his cats.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts