Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Lexi doesn't seem to mind the rain. I haven't tried taking her out when it was raining heavily (monsoon type rain) because I don't want to get drenched. I have taken her out in normal rain and seem doesn't mind the noise or getting wet. I try to keep her under the golf size umbrella but she also wanders out from under it.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
LOL nicole, you're soooo funny. that host is totally rude, youre right!!! and whats up with the way she always has to sit on her leg? i dont get that, you should look professional!

·
Registered
323 Posts
That is so weird because that is the ONLY time we ever find suprises :wacko: in the house is when we have our monsoon type rains, Pudge our boy hates to go out in them and will leave us presents in the house. It's as though the noise has bothered him from day one, when it dumps hard like that so that would make sense hmmmmm.
great we live in Washington State not like it does not rain here often, guess we will have to get used to the occasional presents. I am so glad that it is ONLY when it rains hard or we would really be in trouble....

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Very interesting, I thought Puddles just didn't know getting wet.
He does not potty well when its raining, cause he can't sniff for trying to lick every drop of water off the grass.

Water.......mud puddle.....

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i've seen all the episodes, so i stopped watching them a few months ago. did you see the episode where that lady with the horses came and she was like "we're mucking" and then she was all like "we're mother muckers" and the host was like "this is a family show". i was embarrassed. but she insults like everyone!! and over here, it shows at around 5am.

OH, and are you talking about her 100 yr old cat?? i hate her. and she doesnt even seem like a good mom to her dogs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts