Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am finally getting around to putting up Rain's Birthday Pic with her in her new sweater that i got from Crystal. It is a month late but I broke my toe and have just been very lazy!!! LOL!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
I saw this on FB. Rain is stunning!...just like her daddy. :wub:

Love the feminine sweater.

Ouch! How did you break your toe??? :blink:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
There's that beautiful Rain girl. What a pretty sweater. I love the detail. Happy you had a good birthday. :wub:
Oh - Dianne - your toe! Which one? How are you doing? Get better:)

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
There she is! We don't see enough of Rain or CeeCee.
She looks bootiful as always, Dianne. :)

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have broken toes several times through out my life. This is my little toe but it is very painful and not doing as well as I think it should. I will give it a little more time. There isn't much they can do but tape it. I tried that but it was too swollen and it hurt more. I'm turning into a wimp~~~LOL!!!! I think it just needs time.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Precious!:wub: Crystal has great stuff.:blush: I just got some flannel nighties from her I've been meaning to post pics of. Rain is so pretty.:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Pain is beautiful Dianne, she just seems to get prettier everythime I see a new picture of her, I agree she looks alot like her daddy.
I hope your toe gets better, sometimes it's the little things that hurt more then if you broke your leg. Hugs to you

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
Rain is beautiful.
Pain stinks!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts