Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Awe! She looks too adorable :wub: and those pjs look super comfy!!

I love how the green bow complements the light pink. Too cute!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She has so much hair that I had to stuff it into the pj's, she is a cute little sausage!!!! I took the bow out after pics and she is sound asleep in her bed. She was awfully sick yesterday. I had to call the emergency vet and he told me what to do and she was fine this morning!!! She just kept throwing up.......he thinks it was something I fed her. She had never had sirloin beef tips and she loved them but they did not agree with her. Never again~~~~~

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
lol shes too cute a fluffball w pjs loove her bow , give that cutie a kissy from me .

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Rain looks precious in those little knit jammies. So very sweet. Glad she's feeling better today.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Why do they always seem to get sick on Sunday??? :smilie_tischkante: So glad she's feeling better today.

What cuter PJ's!!!! They look so very soft and comfy...:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Dianne - Rain needs to be in a dictionary next to the word precious in those PJs.:wub::wub: How sweet and with her big green bow.
I'm so sorry she was sick.:smcry: A no to sirloin, eh? What did the vet tell you to do to stop the vomiting? Poor baby. Glad she's sleeping it off today.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Now that girl is truly in the softest place on earth! Not only are those Rose Princess Jammies the softest thing ever, but on top of that in the super soft Katie Puff Bed?? And if I'm not mistaken, that pink blankie is also made of the same super soft material. lol ... yep... Rain is truly livin' the good life.

Dianne, she's just precious! Truly a southern bell with her big green bow and pretty p.j.'s, all ready for her afternoon nap. Don't you dare call her a sausage. Well...Jett kinda likes calling her 'his little sausage'. :wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dianne - Rain needs to be in a dictionary next to the word precious in those PJs.:wub::wub: How sweet and with her big green bow.
I'm so sorry she was sick.:smcry: A no to sirloin, eh? What did the vet tell you to do to stop the vomiting? Poor baby. Glad she's sleeping it off today.
I was ready to take her to the emergency hospital and the vet told me to wait 4 hours, no water, no intake of anything. If she had not thrown up in that time to give her Kaopectate......yes Kaopectate and wait one hour and start giving her a little pedialyte one teaspoon at a time. It worked and she got up and seemed fine today. I have been feeding her boiled rice and chicken today just to be on the safe side.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts