I was ready to take her to the emergency hospital and the vet told me to wait 4 hours, no water, no intake of anything. If she had not thrown up in that time to give her Kaopectate......yes Kaopectate and wait one hour and start giving her a little pedialyte one teaspoon at a time. It worked and she got up and seemed fine today. I have been feeding her boiled rice and chicken today just to be on the safe side.Dianne - Rain needs to be in a dictionary next to the word precious in those PJs.:wub::wub: How sweet and with her big green bow.
I'm so sorry she was sick.:smcry: A no to sirloin, eh? What did the vet tell you to do to stop the vomiting? Poor baby. Glad she's sleeping it off today.