Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone wanted to see Rain without clothes.........we went to my daughter's house for a cookout for Memorial Day Weekend! Rain romped and ran with Heather's two Boston Terriers and had a wonderful time!! She was trying to jump on my husband's lap and my daughter had her iPhone and snapped her picture. I did put one of Marj's bows in her hair but no clothes and hair had not been brushed all day!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
She looks tiredly happy... one of the best kinds of happy, LOL.

I love her scruffy look! :wub::wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Rain does not need clothes to be fabulicious.:thumbsup::thumbsup: She is so beautiful.:wub: What a great shot. Love that girl to pieces. :blush:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Rain! You lil nekkid thing, you! She's adorable either way, Dianne, but then...I guess you know that!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would not call that messy hair either!! She looks so incredibly happy!
She is incredibly happy and sweet.......Rain has a loving, outgoing personality!!! CeeCee is sweet, but a little introverted and sensitive and loving. I couldn't ask for sweeter girls~~~~

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
She sure doesn't look messy to me. She looks beautiful! Thank you for sharing your picture. :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Beautiful, even without clothes.:wub:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
She is incredibly happy and sweet.......Rain has a loving, outgoing personality!!! CeeCee is sweet, but a little introverted and sensitive and loving. I couldn't ask for sweeter girls~~~~
She's beautiful... glad you explained cuz I was wondering if you still had CeeCee since I don't see much of her. They are both very beautiful. :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts