Premium Member
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

When we were in Florida earlier this month, there was
a storm. When the storm ended two beautiful rainbows
appeared in the sky. The were both full rainbows and they
were absolutely breathtaking. They stayed visible for a long
time too... I thought I'd share the pretty picture with you.

get-attachment.jpg

Have a great day!!!

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Beautiful picture! I love rainbows and remember seeing them as a kid all of the time. Now, I hardly see any - I'm sure they're still out there just too busy to notice. :( So, thanks for sharing yours! :)

Linda

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Great shot! Very beautiful! I really like rainbows!

Thanks for sharing!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Deb - I just love rainbows. I'm always looking for them. When DS was little he was at a planetarium show and they said if it rains in the afternoon and the sun comes out, have your back to the sun and face the exact opposite way and you may see one. I still do it. I've only seen a double rainbow once in my life in Vermont. Thanks for sharing the photo.

·
Premium Member
10,200 Posts
I LOVE rainbows!! Your picture is beautiful!

I took a picture of a gorgeous rainbow while we were sailing out on the ocean during a cruise. These are moments I will never forget and cherish. Everyone was looking at the rainbow in complete silence ... it was so beautiful. It was like God's presence was there ...

·
Registered
936 Posts
Ahhh... GREAT photo, Deb! B) I see double rainbows occasionally here in North Florida... very humid atmosphere here... but I never seem to have my camera with me when I spot one! :blush:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts