Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the Gap today and they have some really cute raincoats for dogs! They're on clearance and only $9.99 (sorry I don't remember the original price). My Gap had pink, black, white, yellow, and I believe green. VERY VERY CUTE!
Unfortunately they didn't have Ruby Jean's size...I'd call before you go, like I said they're on clearance-I didn't even know they had those-they had hats and purses for us humans to match....

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Gap has dog clothes!??!?!?!!?

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Wow, I had no idea Gap has dog clothes
!!!!! Gotta check it out now, and I'll probably end up with lots of stuff for me too. Thanks RJ's mom!!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom@Feb 27 2005, 01:52 AM
I was at the Gap today and they have some really cute raincoats for dogs! They're on clearance and only $9.99 (sorry I don't remember the original price). My Gap had pink, black, white, yellow, and I believe green. VERY VERY CUTE! 
  Unfortunately they didn't have Ruby Jean's size...I'd call before you go, like I said they're on clearance-I didn't even know they had those-they had hats and purses for us humans to match....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38069
[/QUOTE]

I went online to see if they had them at Gap.com but only found really cute denim dog coat. Can't imagine why the photo stylist put a denim coat on a denim "dog"... can hardly see the coat but it looks cute from what I can see....
Gap Dog Coat

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Feb 27 2005, 10:47 AM
I went online to see if they had them at Gap.com but only found really cute denim dog coat. Can't imagine why the photo stylist put a denim coat on a denim "dog"... can hardly see the coat but it looks cute from what I can see....
Gap Dog Coat

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38120
[/QUOTE]
I saw that too! Couldn't figure out what was the jacket and what was the dog model.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut+Feb 27 2005, 11:01 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kallie/Catcher's Mom
@Feb 27 2005, 10:47 AM

Gap Dog Coat

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38120
I saw that too! Couldn't figure out what was the jacket and what was the dog model.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38127
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yep, same problem here. What were they thinking! But it looks like a really cutecoat... I love denim in general.. Hmm I may have to go look at it again... K & C just may need one!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Feb 27 2005, 01:37 AM
Gap has dog clothes!??!?!?!!?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38078
[/QUOTE]
Yeah--I was so surprised to see the slickers--but it was all they had in dog clothes--but like I said they had hats and purses to match the slickers for us!!
I went online and couldn't find ANYTHING
so thanks for posting the pictures for everyone!! The slicker is much cuter than that "I think" anyways

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
RJ's Mom, you are the SM fashionista! I'm going to have to check out our Gap. Old Navy sometimes does doggie items, although they rarely carry small sizes...I think they are geared more for labs and retrievers.

BTW, I saw an absolutely adorable 7 wk yellow lab puppy at the vet this morning sporting a denim jacket (similar to the Gap one) and bandana. It was too cute.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by saltymalty@Feb 27 2005, 12:38 PM
RJ's Mom, you are the SM fashionista!  I'm going to have to check out our Gap.  Old Navy sometimes does doggie items, although they rarely carry small sizes...I think they are geared more for labs and retrievers. 

BTW, I saw an absolutely adorable 7 wk yellow lab puppy at the vet this morning sporting a denim jacket (similar to the Gap one) and bandana.  It was too cute.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38196
[/QUOTE]
Ha! Ha! Saturday when I went shopping I went to Sephora to check out the BE products, the Gap to check out their jeans, to Brighton to look at the dog carriers, does any of this sound familiar? I make sure I write everything down that I find out about on here--so I can go check it out at the mall.
I love this site!!
Ruby Jean isn't the only one who benefits!!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie@Feb 28 2005, 08:57 AM
You said old navy doesnt carry small sizes... so Gap doesnt either??
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38383
[/QUOTE]

I think it's just that the small ones are just the first to go...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts