Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the mornings that I take the kids to school, I like to bring Ponyo to keep me company, and keep my lap warm :wub:

Getting close to home!

See how yucky it is outside! Usually from this street we can see the city and ocean!

YAY, there is our home!

Finally in our warm house with the family! (Ponyo LOVES when Sophia eat apples and PB :thumbsup:)

·
Registered
597 Posts
Ponyo looks all warm and snugglie on the couch with your beautiful little girl! Thanks for sharing your morning ride with us.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I love PB and apples!!! Ponyo is adorable with your beautiful daughter. That house looks like it should be on the coast of new england instead of Japan!!!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
LOL...PB and apples. Ponyo knows a good snack. And I'm with Dianne, your house looks like it should be in New England! Both babies are beautiful.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you everyone!
Over here you can deffinattly tell the "american" style houses that we live in. SO much diffrent then where the locals live! I CANT wait for the nice weather to begin! Last year we were already at the beach in March!!! I am really excited to explore the island w/ Ponyo and play at the beautiful beaches!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
thanks for sharing! your daughter in the last picture reminds me of the ponyo from the movie :p, adorable

1 - 11 of 11 Posts