1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I hardly ever post pictures I thought I would do some
random pictures that I had for sometime. I wish I knew how to
post them with captions :blink:. You'll notice Chloe in her 4th of July
dress, the one with the grass is an hour later.:smilie_tischkante: I can dress her
up but can't take her no where.:HistericalSmiley:Of course you will see she has
a lot of hair :w00t:! Well come Friday she won't, I'm taking the plunge.
I figured since she place so much with Alvin she would feel better.
Of course that allows me to put her in cute little dresses.:wub: She
will be turning 1 this month and I want her to look special. I will
definetly post the pics. Until, please enjoy!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
What a cutie, your Chloe is! :yes:
I love the pic of her after she played in the grass!
What a nice dress she is wearing, I like the metallic on the fabric.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Mary Ann -- the pics of Chloe are adorable. She's such a little cutie. I can't believe that she will be 1 very soon. It seems like just yesterday when you got her. She's blossomed into a beautiful young lady.

I'm sure that both of you will be happier with her hair shorter (but she looks gorgeous with it long).

Please post pics more often. I love to see your fluffs. :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Wonderful pictures, I LOVE the one with her being held up we all know she had fun! What wonderful memories to have.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
why oo why do u deprive us of seeing this gorgeous fluff !! she is amazingly beautiful , love her !!! pls post pics more often , i cant believe shes going going to be one , our babies r growing up soo fast !

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
There's my beautiful Chloe and handsome Alvin! You're right. You don't post pics nearly often enough. Gosh Chloe's coat is super thick! I bet living where you do, she's going to love having a shorter 'do. lol...Love the pic of her after she's been playing in the grass!

Happy birthday in advance sweet Chloe! :smootch:

·
Registered
597 Posts
I love to see pictures like yours where the pups are out having fun! She has a beautiful coat, but I bet you are going to really like having her in a short cut since she is such an active girl.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Darling pics of your baby!!! Love the little clippies and the dress.......She cleans up beautifully!!! Thanks for sharing~~~~~

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
Oh my goodness Chloe is adorable and so is Alvin. The picture of her after she played in the grass made me laugh out loud. What a little cutie. I love her cute little dress. Thanks for posting those great pictures.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
What great pictures. OMG - Chloe just looks so adorable and obviously has no worries about enjoying herself. :chili: I love her and Alvin. I think the haircut will be terrific and a great way to celebrate her birthday.:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts