Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( Around 4:00 this afternoon it became painfully obvious that I forgot to take my Prilosec this morning. Love the stuff but hate that it takes so long to kick in if I do forget to take it in the morning as usual.

:) I got notice today that my repaired camera should come to me tomorrow by FedEx!

:mellow: All the Spring Breaks seem to be over so I'm actually kind of bored today.

:chili: All the Spring Breaks are over so it's slower now. Taxes are done. I have more time to spend here on SM!!

:wub: I missed everyone here on SM.

:smtease: Bet you all wish I was still doing taxes and would stop posting so much.

:smrofl: You think I've posted way too much today. Just wait 'til I get my camera back!!

::flee::

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hi Crystal! You are hilarious! Nah, not too many posts, it's entertaining. :) I know what you mean tho between Romo's neuter and problems then also getting Suri. It all just happens at once. LOL. I love seeing Jett and Zoe! Btw, I found a bed that matches Romo's bayou bowl perfectly! :)

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Crystal I STILL feel like celebrating for you ^_^ WOHOO.. Hey, maybe when I will celebrate in few weeks, I should make it a double purpose celebration -- one is for me and the other one is for you :chili:

So happy that taxes work and store decorations are complete :D and even HAPPIER that you are back to being noisey :HistericalSmiley:in SM (or I should say: posty to threads and responses - really like it) ... I didn't like it when it was SO QUIET from your side :p

CANT WAIT until you get your camera:chili:

you may want to write "Prilosec" somewhere where you can see it before you leave home to the store.

hugs
Happy to see Crystal post, Kat

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
I LOVE Crystal posts. I smiled when I logged on this morning and saw so many "Crystal&Zoe" new posts!

I say BRING on the pictures. Amen your camera is fixed chica!!!!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have to say that I love Crystal posts too...I want your store to be busy BUT I like seeing you around here on SM.
You need to change your location in your profile gf. You are now a HOOSIER whether you like it (or want to admit it) or not!:smtease:

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
You need to change your location in your profile gf. You are now a HOOSIER whether you like it (or want to admit it) or not!:smtease:
(sigh) It's changed - Don't you have anything better to do! :smtease:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts