Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just have to brag a little. Rascal won two majors on the Montana dog show circuit. I am so proud of him. :chili: There were some really nice dogs there too. Cindy Jones gettings all the credit for breeding such a correct, typey little dog.

I am hooked now. We are on to the IEKC show and the Pacific Rim Specialty. See you at the shows.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I just have to brag a little. Rascal won two majors on the Montana dog show circuit. I am so proud of him. :chili: There were some really nice dogs there too. Cindy Jones gettings all the credit for breeding such a correct, typey little dog.

I am hooked now. We are on to the IEKC show and the Pacific Rim Specialty. See you at the shows.
Oh wow.... Congrats to you and Rascal!!!! Great photos!!!! :thumbsup: :aktion033::aktion033:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Congrats! Nice to have those majors out of the way!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank You!

Thank you, everyone. Spoiled Maltese members have been very helpful along the way, recommending the breeder, help with hair products, and recommendations for tables, dryers, etc. Thanks for all your help.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Wow that's awesome! I have yet to get any points on my dogs!! I can't wait for my turn!

You did an awesome job with rascal!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts