Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautiful showy bows

After visiting the Nationals this past weekend in Toronto and seeing so many gorgeous furbabies, it inspired me to create a few new showy 7/8" bows!

Designed in deluxe, rich red satin with lots of sparkle, vibrant orange and a more casual (but very sweet) baby pink - all upscale and fancy - designed for the deserving!

New 7/8" bows can be found HERE.

Prices for 7/8" bows start at only $3.99 - SM members get an additional $2.00 off - simply enter discount code SMM2. Bows are available in standard form with 2 elastics securely stitched to the back or (for a small additional fee) with an Alligator Clip or French Barrette.

There are thousands of bows available in different styles & sizes at BowBiz. You can always simply use the "search" feature or the handy navigation menu on the left to find what you're looking for.

Thanks for looking!

1. Gorgeous rich red satin with shimmery sheer gold overlay and triple Austrian Crystal rhinestone
2. Beautiful classic red satin with silver accents and triple rhinestone

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
5. Vibrant Orange Satin with shimmery sheer gold overlay and triple Austrian Crystal rhinestone
6. Vibrant Orange Satin with gold overlay ribbon, triple Austrian Crystal rhinestone

Attachments

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
LOVE LOVE LOVE the red bows on maltese and LOVE LOVE LOVE the orange ones too!!!!:wub: Somebody is going shopping today!!!:chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Those are beautiful! 7/8ths though is too big for my malts, I think that would be almost as big as their head, LOL. I'll have to browse your site, thanks for the link!

i love the light colored ones, stunning!

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Do you make them smaller? As Stacy said those are not the size we use for Maltese show bows. The shih Tzu folks use those. We only use singles on puppies, so they tend to have smaller heads.;)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Do you make them smaller? As Stacy said those are not the size we use for Maltese show bows. The shih Tzu folks use those. We only use singles on puppies, so they tend to have smaller heads.;)
Yorkies wear the 7/8in bows in the ring too except for puppies or smaller adult yorkies (they'll wear the 5/8in sometimes). I usually put 7/8in bows on my babies..I like big bows on them most of the time...of course I'm talking about pets and not show dogs though :D

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
I like the 5/8" bows I will have to look at your site. I love, love, love sparkley centers. Sassy is a blingy kind of girl!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the nice words. :)

I, personally, feel that 7/8" bows are often overpowering on Maltese but everyone has their own preference... so I only offer up variations in sizes and styles and leave it to everyone as to what they choose. (I meant for them to be "showy" bows not "show" bows - hope I didn't cause any confusion.) Some people like large, dramatic bows and others would have their little ones fall over with a 7/8" bow on their head! LOL

To answer questions about different sizes... yes, I am making bows very similar to these in the smaller 5/8" size. :) In fact I already have ribbons cut and laid out - now I'm just trying to find time to get them done and on the website. My best guess is that I'll have them on the website within a week (or so).

So... stay tuned - there will be an entire new category of 5/8" bows called "Razzle Dazzle" in an assortment of colors and with lots of sparkle and shine. I'll be sure to post them here as well, once they're done.

If you can't wait - there are thousands of bow styles already on the site... ;)

Thanks again for looking - and for the lovely comments. Much appreciated. :)

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
I just recieved my bowbiz bows a few days ago. I'm very pleased with them & will definitely order again.Love the new razzle dazzle bows & hope to see them in 5/8 size soon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.