Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Re: Name Change. Thanks everyone

I would like to thank everyone for their show of support regarding changing our Nadia's name to Audrey. We have decided to go ahead with it though it seems somewhat daunting having to change all the records, but as you can see, I have changed it on SM already! Here are a few pics of our Audrey in the sweater that started it all. I love the retro color and the little wool flower with silver beads (sorry those didn't show up very well). It is also a recycled/upcycled people sweater that I bought on Etsy.

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
I missed the whole name change thing.:huh: Funny I used to think of Nadia Comăneci every time I saw her name. :HistericalSmiley: Audrey suits her very well and I think she looks precious in that sweater, Gigi.:wub:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I love the name! Audrey Hepburn was a gorgeous woman...and little audrey is a gorgeous fluff!!!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
I would like to thank everyone for their show of support regarding changing our Nadia's name to Audrey. We have decided to go ahead with it though it seems somewhat daunting having to change all the records, but as you can see, I have changed it on SM already! Here are a few pics of our Audrey in the sweater that started it all. I love the retro color and the little wool flower with silver beads (sorry those didn't show up very well). It is also a recycled/upcycled people sweater that I bought on Etsy.
she is a cutie for sure. I especially loved the last (to the end right) picture that you shared of her:wub:

I thought that she also deserved a little cartoon with the name change event...Officially called: Audrey

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh Kat! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I love it! I still have the prototype of the one you made for "Nadia", which I also love. You know one of the reasons why I didn't care for the name Nadia is because of the "octomom" hubaloo which gave me the yuckies, even though I tried to think of the Olympic athlete. Well Tom originally named her and now he has re-named her! And you are all right, she seems to be taking to the name just fine. She is such a beautiful fur baby, we are just crazy about her. Whenever you get around to it, I know you are so busy, I would love both pics so I can frame them and please PM me your address. Thanks again!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Kat, that is so sweet of you...I love the new Kat toon of Audrey.

Gigi, glad Audrey is taking to her new name well...I love it and it suits her well!!!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Oh Kat! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I love it! I still have the prototype of the one you made for "Nadia", which I also love. You know one of the reasons why I didn't care for the name Nadia is because of the "octomom" hubaloo which gave me the yuckies, even though I tried to think of the Olympic athlete. Well Tom originally named her and now he has re-named her! And you are all right, she seems to be taking to the name just fine. She is such a beautiful fur baby, we are just crazy about her. Whenever you get around to it, I know you are so busy, I would love both pics so I can frame them and please PM me your address. Thanks again!
I was sure that she would accepts it straight away :wub: Good to read that she does

way to go, precious Audrey:aktion033: (I gotta admit that i see the name fitting for her :cloud9: )

awe yes I did take lots of time to get to PMing you (my apology:blush: ), but guess what???? two learnings I learned ever since you last read from me: I learned about choosing the right "dpi" for printing quality AND I just figured out away to enlarge the drawings to whatever size a person desires (in soft copy) WITHOUT affecting the resolution of my drawing itself; it looks the exact same but bigger. So no need to ask the printing store to do the enlarging anymore :happy dance: I sent an enlarged version of a drawing to Marie and she loved it bigger.

I knew that waiting will be worthy :D I promise that I will send you the drawing just before I go to bed tonight (it is early AM where I am at the moment)

So happy that you loved it :chili:

hugs
Kat

Kat, that is so sweet of you...I love the new Kat toon of Audrey.
awwh glad that you liked it :chili:

awe I think I made Audrey wait for sometime now. There is a "Nadie" cartoon already :p
When I read about the name change, I was like: "uh oh! who is Nadie the Cartoon that I already drew"...lol...so I thought there had to be another cartoon with the name Audrey :wub: the name stuck on me already for this girl - I really see it fits her more :wub:

hugs
Kat

1 - 13 of 13 Posts