Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: Opening a can of worms

EVERY SINCE THIS THREAD WAS POSTED I HAVE SEEN A DIFFERENCE ON SM. THE THREADS THAT HAVE BEEN POPPING UP ARE STORIES AND PICTURES OF OUR MALTS AND I LOVE IT!!!!:chili:

I THINK SM IS HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION (DRAMA FREE):thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Yes !!! I totally agree !!!! Totally im loving it , hardly getting any work done but i loove it !!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Yes !!! I totally agree !!!! Totally im loving it , hardly getting any work done but i loove it !!
I was thinking the same thing. So many posts, so little time.:w00t: Now that we've got so many great posts it's hard to respond to all so please excuse if we miss a few:) This is such a good thing!!:grouphug:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
The can of worms thread is like SM therapy! It was a much needed thread and I agree...we are all getting back on track!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
...makes me want to get my camera out.

I just got my editing program working this morning too :chili:

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
My internet was down yesterday :w00t:! I'm reading like crazy to catch up!

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
The evening I wrote from my heart how disapointed I was with sm, I went to bed thinking I would wake up go to the site and maybe be banned or much worse fights happening on my thread, was I ever surprised, It has nothing to do with me it does have everything to do with God, he didn't want the site to fall apart, he loves us and he enjoys it when we pray for one another and when we see victories in our lives from others parying for us. we really do have a bond here, just like a family we have our times, but we keep coming back because we know there is something different here, I believe with all my heart it's LOVE.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
:goodpost::clap::yahoo::clap::goodpost:

Paula, thank you for the love!!

The evening I wrote from my heart how disapointed I was with sm, I went to bed thinking I would wake up go to the site and maybe be banned or much worse fights happening on my thread, was I ever surprised, It has nothing to do with me it does have everything to do with God, he didn't want the site to fall apart, he loves us and he enjoys it when we pray for one another and when we see victories in our lives from others parying for us. we really do have a bond here, just like a family we have our times, but we keep coming back because we know there is something different here, I believe with all my heart it's LOVE.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
:aktion033: amen to that , i agree !

·
Registered
183 Posts
:goodpost::ThankYou:

I agree 100%! I, too, have noticed that SM is changing and it's for the better. Thank you, Paula, for starting the other thread. It's exactly what SM needed. It certainly brought everyone closer together. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Isn't it wonderful? It even brought Sher back! :chili::chili:
Sooo....who else can we bring back. I bet alot of you know at least one person that dosen't come here anymore for various reasons. Can we coax them back for a trial visit? Lets try!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts