Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Sunday, I took my little one in for shots. I just noticed a small little lump right above her shoulder blade. She has had shots before and has never had a reaction. Has anyone experienced this? I am going to the vet first thing in the morning.

·
Registered
277 Posts
<span style="font-family:Times">Peaches has had a lump after her vaccination shots. It went away the very next day. Im not sure if thats normal or not. I would still check with your vet just to be sure........</span>

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Awww....poor baby....
I know it is common. I think Nichole's Toby had one for quite a while...
Brink went for his shots last Thursday, so far, I don't feel a lump, and he didn't have any reaction.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut@Jul 3 2005, 12:16 PM
A few people here had that happen, but I have no advice.  I just hope your baby is okay

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77525
[/QUOTE]
Me too,
when we took care of our neighbors dog and he just had shots, he got very sick though he didnt have a lump. He was given 3 shots at the same time, poor baby

·
Registered
34 Posts
Originally posted by Conan and Apollo@Jul 3 2005, 01:04 PM
Last Sunday, I took my little one in for shots. I just noticed a small little lump right above her shoulder blade. She has had shots before and has never had a reaction. Has anyone experienced this? I am going to the vet first thing in the morning.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77431
[/QUOTE]

It happened to my little Angel too when the vet gave him his rabies and microchip shot when he was 5 months old. I took him to the vet when the lump was there after 2 weeks. The vet asked me to wait and see for another month. When I took him to this other vet for castration when he was 6 months old. The vet took some cell from the lump and told me that it was some old red and white blood cells. The lump is gone now, I think it took about 6 weeks. Don't worry, God is merciful to all angels

1 - 7 of 7 Posts