Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mommie got me a thundershirt,I'm skeert of the thunder & lightening.Mommie gets sad when I get Skeert.

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
I've read about those. Be sure to let us know if it works.

Karli says "I get skeert when Mommy and Daddy make fools of themselves while watching basketball and football games. Would one of these work for me???"

Joy

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts

Karli says "I get skeert when Mommy and Daddy make fools of themselves during basketball and football games. Would one of these work for me???"

Joy
Joy - probably that shirt, a blindfold and earplugs. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Karli says "I get skeert when Mommy and Daddy make fools of themselves while watching basketball and football games. Would one of these work for me???"

Joy
I'll you know, if & when we get a storm. LOL, Boo says Karli can hide under the desk during the games.That's what he does when it storms.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Yea, CeeCee's works for her and I am forever grateful to whoever invented the thundershirts!!!! I hope it works Boo!!!:chili:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Boo -- I knows dat yous just as skeert as I is about da storms. My Mom got me a pink Thundershirt in da springtime. We has bad storms during da summer. Da Thundershirt helps me to be a lots less skeert. I hope it helps you toos. Lacie

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
OMG Sue, Boo looks so darn cute in his new thundershirt! I don't think he could get any cuter. :wub: You have two perfect models.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Boo, this is Timmy. You are one handsome dude in that shirt. And I know you're gonna be struttin' around and showin' it off the next time a storm rolls through.

Huh, what?? Oh, no!! My slave (that would be Mary) is in the background yapping ... she wants to know if the place where you got your Thundershirt sells Thunderpants?? :w00t:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Boo, this is Timmy. You are one handsome dude in that shirt. And I know you're gonna be struttin' around and showin' it off the next time a storm rolls through.

Huh, what?? Oh, no!! My slave (that would be Mary) is in the background yapping ... she wants to know if the place where you got your Thundershirt sells Thunderpants?? :w00t:
Watch out Mary or I might have to start up my "Wear Thunderpants, not Underpants" campaign again. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I LOVE seeing your kidz - I just love them! They are both so stunning beautiful!
Thanks Allie

Yea, CeeCee's works for her and I am forever grateful to whoever invented the thundershirts!!!! I hope it works Boo!!!:chili:
I hope it works too,just need some thunder now to find out.

Boo I sure hope it works for you sweet boy. You sure look cute in it.
Thanks Mary

Awwww, Boo looks so cute! I hope it makes Boo feel a little better during storms. Be sure to let us know if it helps. :)
Thanks, we're hoping it works too & will keep everyone posted.

Aww, Boo. Crisse needs one of those, too.
xoxoxoxoxo
Poor Crisse, mommie needs to go shopping.

aww Boo you look so handsome in your thundershirt:wub: Sue he is just adorable:tender:
Thanks Paula

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Boo is SO cute
Thank you

Boo -- I knows dat yous just as skeert as I is about da storms. My Mom got me a pink Thundershirt in da springtime. We has bad storms during da summer. Da Thundershirt helps me to be a lots less skeert. I hope it helps you toos. Lacie
Lacie, your success with the thundershirt is why Boo has one.

OMG Sue, Boo looks so darn cute in his new thundershirt! I don't think he could get any cuter. :wub: You have two perfect models.
Thanks Jane. The thundershirt must be working, he's usually bouncing all over the place when I try to take his picture. I was surprised at how nice he modeled for me.

:HistericalSmiley:To Timmy from Boo " If mommie gets thunderpants,I'm struttin out the door real fast."

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Smarty Boo, you SO REMIND me of Snowy :wub:

The advantage about where Snowy lives though is that we don't get the type of thunderstorms that freaks him out. We do, however, come across these in our travels which tells me that I gotta get what you are wearing for Snowy when we travel. Thank you for the idea, buddy :wub: Did you try it? Did it work well?

awesome shot, Sue ;)

hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
17,455 Posts
What a lovely photo!
My hairdresser here has a little maltese who is afraid of storm & I want to order one for him in the US at Christmas---which brand should I order---ease, etc.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts