Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if there are any other real world fans out there. I was a huge fan in my undergrad days but haven't watched it so much since...BUT they are going to start filming the next one in my town! I am so going to find the house! I have saw the New Orleans house when they were filming and would love to see the others.

I can't wait!

·
Registered
942 Posts
I used to watch it when I was in high school...addicted to it. Now I am into other reality tv shows...like Survivor and the Apprentice...I know, I know
, lots of people hate Trump, but the show seems less fixed than the others.

I like the real world, but I know they choose people they know are going to conflict, and I guess it makes for good tv, right?
I mean I did watch it for a good long time back in the days!! 1994 rocks!!!

~Elegant

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I use to love the real world...until it became all about SEX, SEX, SEX and more NASTY SEX. You wanted to see different, interesting people. I don't care about horny people!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I dont watch it anymore... but what boggles my mind is.. my bf loves watching that and the real world/road rules challenge... should I be concerned?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Dec 28 2004, 08:00 PM
I use to love the real world...until it became all about SEX, SEX, SEX and more NASTY SEX.  You wanted to see different, interesting people.  I don't care about horny people!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25901
[/QUOTE]

yeah, you could almost tell they TRIED to pick people who would have sex, drink all the time, fight, and at least one had to be gay in every group. I got tired of it too.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Tlunn--You totally nailed it! Sex, drugs, and different sexual orientation! Remember the guy that was gay in part 1? He seemed totally cool! Real world New York(1) and London were cool! And then Real world, I think, 10 had this girl that was a lesbian and they had baths were they can all take baths at the same time in the sam baths! That's disgusting! And that dude wanting to do the lesbian girl! And then, they were taking baths with each other and she dropped her soap and she had to pick it up and he slapped her butt! Oh my gosh! Where do you draw the line on sexual harrassment?!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i totally love watching real world!!!! im watching real world/road rules battle of the sexes on mtv. lol. its a great show. i cant believe stephen slapped shane!!!!

remember Eileen?? from seattle that had lyme disease?? well, we went to san francisco YEARS ago and we saw her! she works at the mall. and guess who stalked her??? CYNTHIA!! it was soo embarrassing.

anyway...i hate road rules---i just dont like it. but i really like watching real world.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts