Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
geez, a house like that in valencia would have to be over $10 million. i want that house!!!!!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What is weird the houses that are in the same development are not even close to that price range. I would say the next nicest house is maybe $300,000 at the most, probably closer to $200,000.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WOW! Beautiful. I love the gate/fence or whatever you call it!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
WOW, I house like that around here would proubly be like $25 million, and thats a low guess. South Florida is insainly over priced, and I live like 30 min from the most expensive part of the whole state lol.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Wow that sure is some mansion. My sister inlaw lives in Ankany in Des Moines is that anywhere near there?
One thing though if I owned a house like that I would want a maid to clean it, it would be a lot of work hey!!!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Wow-that is a beautiful home!!! Wouldn't it be fun to see inside? I bet if you could afford to have that place you could afford maids!!!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Hey!!!!!!! Bren I am an Aussie too don't forget, but you are right, it is a bit too fancy for me as well, and biiiiiiiiig. Des Moines is a nice place though, have been there a couple of times.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Thats a really nice house!
Its funny you posted that because this weekend me and my bf went looking at new houses that were built about 5-10mins from where we live. They were soooo nice!! These houses we were looking at were 5 acers each. They each sat a little ways away from the street soo you have to drive up to the house. Really nice and private properties. My bf is VERY interested since he just got a new job making double what I make and triple what he used to make at his last job.
He said hes going to save for 2 yrs for a house. I told him dont forget to save for another MALTESE!!! hehehe.. (He bought me kodie
)

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by Scoobydoo@May 30 2005, 08:50 PM
Wow that sure is some mansion. My sister inlaw lives in Ankany in Des Moines is that anywhere near there?
One thing though if I owned a house like that I would want a maid to clean it, it would be a lot of work hey!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=67029
[/QUOTE]
Haha! Small world. The house is in Ankeny.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+May 31 2005, 09:44 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Scoobydoo
@May 30 2005, 08:50 PM
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=67111
[/B][/QUOTE]

OMG I will have to call my sister-inlaw up and ask her if she knows the going price... :lol: That's if it is on the market that is

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by Scoobydoo+May 31 2005, 12:08 PM-->
Originally posted by Lexi's [email protected] 31 2005, 09:44 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Scoobydoo
@May 30 2005, 08:50 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=67111

[/QUOTE]

OMG I will have to call my sister-inlaw up and ask her if she knows the going price... :lol: That's if it is on the market that is

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=67185
[/B][/QUOTE]
She will probably know what house it is. Most people seem to know about it. It is off one of the main roads.

I would say it is worth $1-5 million.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts