Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-_- Well it is true and you all can verify it now, I really do have Malts, I have only been posting on here forever, but never posted a picture. It is not the best, and the little one just got her first buzz cut the day of this picture, and Pudge's feet are wet so he looks like he has skinny little legs.
But here it is:
Left to Right
Pudge(papa)
Sophie(baby)
Josie(mama)
The family......I have a ton more to post so I am going to create a dogster page and well add that link, since I finally figured this out...
I am not very computer literate at times like this....

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
what an adorable family!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
YEAH!!!!

it is about time!!! Ha Ha..
What a sweet looking crew!!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I'm so jealous! You have 3 cutie patuties!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Very sweet little family! Every time I see more than one of these little babies I want more!

Can't wait to see your dogster page.
Judi

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:D Thanks for all the compliments. I would have to say I am like most malts mom's I think they are adorable. I know I posted on here about P & J having pups and us losing one at 6 weeks
well Sophie is the one that made it and even though she does not live with us 24/7 I still consider her mine. She lives next door with my nieces and nephew, so she has visitations here often. Several days a week we have her all day
So I put her in here. In about 8 weeks we should be adding a little boy to our herd if all goes well (his name will be Harley---after my hubby's favorite past time Harley riding)...So then my name will really be off it will be 4 happy malts......I am just glad my hubby is as crazy about them as I am--the more the merrier. We have no skin kids so these are it. Lucky them.......Lucky us

·
Registered
939 Posts
Wow .... that is a happy (and growing) herd of maltese..... I often think about getting Tiki a sister but worry that he would love her more than he loves me
. I like having him to myself; often though he chooses daddy as his favorite and then I think.. yea, maybe we need a few more!

It is just as hard as it was deciding on how many "skin kids"
(love the new term :D ) to have :excl:

Judi

1 - 10 of 10 Posts