Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up, over the next week, I hope to rearrange the order of the forums to get back to how they used to be and get the active forums back to the top

we'll still have the help forums for the conversion but for the most part most everything has been addressed or answered, so i will be moving them towards the bottom

just wanted everyone to know

thanks
Joe

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Just a heads up, over the next week, I hope to rearrange the order of the forums to get back to how they used to be and get the active forums back to the top

we'll still have the help forums for the conversion but for the most part most everything has been addressed or answered, so i will be moving them towards the bottom

just wanted everyone to know

thanks
Joe
That's a good idea. I was going to mention this but you beat me to it.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok, i minimized the forum conversion forums and made them part of the help area

i'm thinking of moving the "help/feedback/test" type forums to the bottom so we have the "introductions/anything else/maltese" related forums closer to the top

thoughts?

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Joe, I like your idea of having introductions at the top. Anything Goes is non-Malt and Everything Else IS Malt... I think all the Malt topics are the most important and should be at the top and then non-Malt underneath. Picture Posts is a popular one so maybe it should be toward the top, too.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Joe, Ohhh, I see they have already been re-arranged ... duh!! It looks perfect!!

Just one suggestion. On the 2nd bar above the Maltese sub-forums it says, "Pertaining to:" but there is nothing after it ... can we add the word "Maltese" there ... see screen print below where I added it so you can see what I am referring to.

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Joe, Ohhh, I see they have already been re-arranged ... duh!! It looks perfect!!

Just one suggestion. On the 2nd bar above the Maltese sub-forums it says, "Pertaining to:" but there is nothing after it ... can we add the word "Maltese" there ... see screen print below where I added it so you can see what I am referring to.
I would like "Maltese Rescues" also in this section, with the "Rescue" area remaining where it is, so we can help, and be aware of other breeds.

Big surprise, huh? I want Top Billing for all our Malt Rescues. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts