Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
ooo wow !! enjoy it !! it looks really cool ! as a lover of my itouch n as a past iphone holder , i can just imagine how cool it is !!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
I am glad that you love it ;)

If I was Apple, I would have introduced it before introducing the iphone (big to small :p). I have my iphone which I use more as an ipod, for Internet (it is like my palm laptop) and other application rather than a cell phone. I am happy with it and I don't consider enlarging the size of my iphone by getting the ipad which I am sure I will be using it for similar purposes as my iphone. If I didn't have my iphone, then yes, I would get an ipad :D

Congrats on your new ipad :)

Kat

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Lucky you :) I may pick one up soon. I have been waiting as I think it will be great as a reader. I just won't have the space anymore to store my hundreds of books, this way I can keep them all without using house space. I have a macbook pro, and an iphone, so it would be the logical way to go.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I'm waiting until phase 2, but I played with it the day it came out and it is a lot of fun! Enjoy

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
I think they are really cool but I don't understand why they don't support Flash. Have you noticed that a lot of websites don't work or do most sites seem ok?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts