Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to my deaw ss buddi,:wub:

my mom does not post mani pics of me so i towd her to add some!! my mom says i'm spoiled, who wittle me?? why should i weach into my wittle plate to eat when i can get my mom to hand feed me!! *most of the time* LOL :thumbsup:

i wuv to play wif my ball the best, i wuv to hide it!! i hide it under de wug and under de blankie!! i weally wuv blankies too!! :heart:

i hav long silky hair and my mom says she will nevew cut it!!:w00t: i wuv pwetty bows in mi hair, but i dont wear much clothes, only pwetty jackets in the wintew. my fawowite colow is pink. :cloud9:

i am so excited to b part of ss, this is my vewy first time!! :tender:

sending u wots of wittle kissies!!:wub:
Pearlan

Attachments

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Beautiful girl :wub: I love the picture of her hiding under the rug! So cute <3

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
Pearlan you get more beautiful each day. What a good girl to tell your SS about yourself. I can just see your Mommy hand feeding you from your dish. :tender:
I know how excited you are about your first Secret Santa. I hope you get lovely pressies because you sure are so special.:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Pearlan - I am so happy that your mommy made you part of Secret Santa or we'd never see those cute pictures of you. HINT HINT, Florence. You just can't deprive us this way. Pearlan is a dream. :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Beautiful
thank you Dwerten!!

Awe-So beautiful and I love the pics!:wub:
thank you April!!

Pearlan you are just the prettiest little thing I've ever seen! I'm sure your ss buddy is oooohing and ahhhing when he/she sees this pic!
thank you Edith!!

What a beautiful girl you are!!!
thank you Mary!!

Beautiful girl :wub: I love the picture of her hiding under the rug! So cute <3
thank you Sarah!!

you just keep getting prettier Pearlan:wub: I've missed not seeing pictures of her
thank you Paula!!

Pearlan is such a beauty. Her coat is just so amazing too. I'm in awe of it!
thank you Andrea!!

Pearlan, you're one beautiful girl!! :wub:
thank you Jane!!

She is TOO cute hiding under the rug! So glad Dora hasn't figured out how to do that yet. ;)
thank you April!! yes, be glad Dora has not figured that out yet, once she starts, the rug becomes another toy, LOL

Pearlan you get more beautiful each day. What a good girl to tell your SS about yourself. I can just see your Mommy hand feeding you from your dish. :tender:
I know how excited you are about your first Secret Santa. I hope you get lovely pressies because you sure are so special.:wub:
thank you Elaine!! i love hand feeding her, LOL

Pearlan - I am so happy that your mommy made you part of Secret Santa or we'd never see those cute pictures of you. HINT HINT, Florence. You just can't deprive us this way. Pearlan is a dream. :wub::wub:
thank you Sue!! we are sooo excited to be in SS!

Pearlan, you are so pwetty!!!!! You SS buddy is probably drooling by now!:wub:
thank you Dianne!!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
awww what a beauty , pearlan is gorgeous , what a cute cute lil girl , thanks for sharing !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts