Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Per Linda's request i just snapped a few pics of the gang...

Parker has been doing great! So far cancer free and his thyroid is well regulated. :chili: His hair is finally growing back in his radiation areas

Pixel is doing pretty good...she has mild dry eye and her momma is bad about remembering her eye meds :brownbag: i tried leaving them out on end table so they would be handy, but the dogs ate them..even when i left them in the pill bottles

Petula is definately a different dog then when she came to our home 2 yrs ago! She is a spunky little girl who likes to cause trouble. :goof: All the new people at work have to be initiated by her. She bites them on the backs of their legs until she accepts them into the group. When the copy repair people or other people she doesnt know are coming into her area, she has to be locked up so they dont get bit. its not like she does it to be mean i dont think. she just nips them for attention. she likes to bark at animals through the door as they pass too.

Paxton is the laid back one. if someone wants to hold a P they hand them Paxton. she will let u do anything to her. :innocent: i am trying to grow her hair out..it isnt easy. i quit putting clothes on her and it has helped some but she keeps matting around her neck. i think its from all the petting she gets lol.

Cooter Brown is getting better. Hasnt gotten into trouble in a while. i will knock on wood b/c its been a while since he has eaten something important :p

Greta had a seizure a few months ago... but as far as we know there hasnt been another. she is such a snuggle bug. :wub: her goal in life is to please. her only prob is if she sees an open door she runs without looking back. now we have baby gates everywhere to keep her from escaping.

i had more pics but after i took pics of all the dogs i realized the card wasnt in the camera:smilie_tischkante: so then i had to take them all over again!:blush:

hope u enjoy!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Jaimie -- thanks so much for posting and sharing. All look good. I've wondered so often how Parker was doing now. I think it's been about a year since his treatment began.

The rest of the Ps look wonderful and Cooter Brown always brings a smile to my face. I'm sorry to hear bout Greta's seizure and will pray that she doesn't have another one.

Hugs to all.

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Jaimie, thank you soo much for the update! I had wondered how Parker was doing and I'm so glad he is doing better

You take the best pics!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Thank you for the update on your fur family Jaimie! I'm glad every one is doing well and they all look fantastic! I love them all. :)

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
Jaime ... I love all of the pictures!!! They all look adorable. Cooter Brown cracks me up!
It is such great news to know Parker is doing so well. I'd like to pick him up and squeeze him!

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
What gorgeous babies you have. :wub: :wub: I think my Lola looks a lot like your Petula, she is pretty spunky too.

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
:chili::chili: Jaimie, thanks so much for posting the pictures! :chili::chili:

I've missed seeing your gang! And, I'm so glad that Parker is doing so well - he looks great!! And, Pixel is as cute as a button! And, that Petula is quite the character and sounds like a handful, but you have done wonders with her. She looks fantastic!!! And, how time flies!!!!

I know that she and Annie aren't related, but I can't help but think of them as long lost sisters. I sometimes wonder if their background, whatever that may have been, has something to do with their hijinks. Annie is always looking for trouble and still has some issues we are dealing with. And, I'm the nosy one - so if you have any "inside" info on that let me know! lol I know I should put it in the past, but it bugs me to this day to know where she was kept and how she was treated! :(

Paxton is adorable too. They all look great!

I was sorry to hear about Greta's seizures I will keep her in my prayers that it was a one time thing.

And, well, Cooter Brown!!! You know I'm partial to bassets since I'm a grandma to a little girl basset who is turning out to be quite the wild woman. I think she was off getting into trouble when they handed out the laid back basset hound gene! lol

Did I forget anyone???? I was exhausted just reading about the gang. They have to keep you so busy!!

I'm so glad to see you posting and I hope you stick around - I sure do miss seeing your pictures - they are always a pleasure to look at.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Thanks for posting all their photos and updates! I really loved hearing about them and seeing their cute precious little faces!!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
thanks for sharing your family . .it sure has been a while . .they are truly so lucky to have a vet for a mom . . .:wub:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
All of them are just precious. :wub::wub::wub: I loved reading about them, especially Petula. What a little firecracker. :chili:

Greta is so cuuute! :wub::wub::wub: I hope she won't have to experience any more seizures.

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Jaimie - Thanks so much for updating us. It's been too long. I knew that Parker was doing well several months ago when I PM'd you to see how he was. He looks great and so happy that he's cancer free -:smilie_tischkante:- thought I'd use this emoticon to knock on wood.:) May he continue to do so.
I had to laugh when you talked about trying to keep up with putting eyedrops in Pixel's eyes. So what do you want from us poor Mommy's when it's a challenge for a vet?:) And your kids will eat anything off the end table. Hmmm. Never heard of that...not!! :HistericalSmiley: We all try but best laid plans--sometimes not so much. I just love it that vets have some of the same issues we all do with their pets. I always feel I'm falling so far short of the "experts" but dogs will be dogs.:w00t:
Petula looks so innocent in those pix. Like "Me nip at people? No. Well, maybe a little but they need a little initiation and I'm here to sweetly give it to them. I'm just doing them a favor."
Little Paxton looks like a little princess. Very sweet and Cooper is just such a perfect looking Bassett that I want to go out and buy a pair of Hush Puppies:)
I hope that Greta remains seizure free. She's gorgeous. They're all so beautiful :wub::wub: and so blessed to have you as a mom. How's new hubby doing in the household with the gang? Does he get any attention?:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Good to see those sweet faces again, Jaimie. I'm glad little Parker is doing well now, I think about him often. They're all looking great. I don't know how you do it, 6 furkids, a fulltime high stress job & a new husband & home. You must be superwoman. ;) And now you're growing Paxton's hair out to full coat. I'm impressed.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
It's great to see all of them. They look fabulous.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Thanks for sharing, Jaimie. It's fun to see the gang again and all doing well. Hope you are too. :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts