Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the last day or two an individual that seams to be threatened by another Maltese forum on the internet has decidied to show their immaturity by posting silly, childish posts on this forum so just to clarify a few things...

1. I do believe in free speech but I will delete multiple, duplicate, vulgar posts
2. I am not competition to MalteseOnly, I am not a breeder, I am not a Maltese expert, I, my wife and son simply have 2 Maltese and host a forum for other Maltese owners
3. I love my Maltese :D

·
Registered
939 Posts
To Joe, members and visitors.....

The negative activity you have been seeing happens on boards all the time. Sometimes it is kids (out on spring break) with nothing better to do, or just people who don't have a life of their own and enjoy disrupting others.

Now that this site can be found on the search engines we will see this kind of activity; I guess that is the price you pay by opening the doors. I personally think it is a small price to pay, this is a great site with good people. I enjoy checking in daily and I know others do also.

This site is great, ignore them and they will go away.

Judi

·
Registered
346 Posts
All of us who have been here for a while KNOW your sight is in no means, competitive with MO or any other sight and know you have this sight for the shear pleasure of the love of the little furbabies

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have to say being new to the forum, I was extremely disturbed by the inflammatory posts. I know there are (unfortunately) people in this world who feel it necessary to inflict such conflict onto others because they lack something very important in their own lives. I think it is best to ignore the behavior as well. I would not of course accept that behavior from MY own child. We can only hope that by ignoring the snert they will move on. VERY good advice. No fuel, No Fire.

I was disheartened to see that such a nice place to come to ...has to be tainted, but alas No place is safe. I do not know all the facts and I'm sure I don't want too, but I want all to know I still enjoy the forum and will continue to be a part of it as well.

Joe, You have made a nice place for all to be informed and to relate to one another. Nice work.

Have a wonderful day all.

Giavanna

·
Registered
346 Posts
Winston's Mommy, I have to tell you, your pic of Winston is sooooooooo cute! lol Everytime I see one of your postings, I am drawn to the photo

·
Registered
54 Posts
I would like to say thanks too for your site that I have found very helpfull in many ways when I who has no full time experience of being a dog owner has found plenty of good first hand info as to the care of my two litlle ones!!

you have a smiling dog !! so congrats to you all and my

1 - 9 of 9 Posts