Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I want to get Bernie a new bed for Christmas. She has the soft donut kind right now, it's circular and she cozies up in it very well but it's getting faded and torn after a year's faithful use and I want something new. I want to keep it in the $50 range. Anyone want to recommend their coziest doggie bed?

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
My boys each have one of these beds to snuggle up in at night and they seem to like them. They wash well, too. Amazon.com: Multipet Luxury Peluchi Yap Dog Bed with Faux Fur, Measures 22 Inches for Medium-Size Pets: Kitchen & Dining.

But, I have to say that their all time favorite bed and the one they all run to.... that even the cat likes... is a small $20 bed I bought at Petco. The Petco bed also washes and dries easily.

And because you can never have too many beds, lol, yesterday at Walmart, I bought them another square pillow bed. It's dark pink with light pink bones all over it. All of my dogs are boys, but I just couldn't resist, it was soooo cute. Real men like pink anyway, right? They seem to like that bed, too.

Good luck finding the perfect bed!!!

·
Registered
425 Posts
My boys each have one of these beds to snuggle up in at night and they seem to like them. They wash well, too. Amazon.com: Multipet Luxury Peluchi Yap Dog Bed with Faux Fur, Measures 22 Inches for Medium-Size Pets: Kitchen & Dining.

But, I have to say that their all time favorite bed and the one they all run to.... that even the cat likes... is a small $20 bed I bought at Petco. The Petco bed also washes and dries easily.

And because you can never have too many beds, lol, yesterday at Walmart, I bought them another square pillow bed. It's dark pink with light pink bones all over it. All of my dogs are boys, but I just couldn't resist, it was soooo cute. Real men like pink anyway, right? They seem to like that bed, too.

Good luck finding the perfect bed!!!
Wow! I really love that bed but it is temporarily out of stock!!:smmadder:(not that my 2 fluffs need ANOTHER bed!!):innocent: It looks nice and warm and cozy!

We have quite a few different types of beds, but in the winter time, they really seem to love the cave beds! They just dive in and curl up!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mine has the donut kind too. My friend used those for her two dogs and they LOVED them! So I had to get it for my doggy too! They're only $15 at Marshall's, which is the best part!

I did see a dog bed I LOVED at Target though! It had memory foam in the mattress part of it!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow! The one on Amazon looks so cozy! Thanks for the info so far ladies! Keep the suggestions coming please!

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
I highly recommend BOWSERS dog beds (Homepage - - BOWSERS). They are a little bit above your budget - I think the small donut bed is around $65 - but the quality is so great that I think it is worth it. You will end up spending much less money in the long run anyway. Lilly loves her Bowser bed and after two years it shows absolutely no wear. My parents have had one for their bichon for several years as well and it is still in perfect shape. You can order them in all kinds of different fabrics. We ordered ours at a local pet boutique but you can order them online too.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I've gotten some great doggy beds at Ross (very inexpensively - they have a whole pet aisle now) ... my preferred kind are the ones that have the removable bottom mattresses (fit better in the washing machine). Although their favorite bed is OURS :p

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Spookies favorite bed is ME! Right now she is curled up on me.

I did find what I thought was a neat bed at Burlington Coat Factory. It's made from recycled plastic water bottles, is really soft and plush. She thinks it's a toy, the Poodle won't get near it. Sigh. Rooney has a cheapie donut bed, he loves it.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Pet smart

I just got home from petsmart and I saw the Martha Stewart large bed on sale it loks so confy and I loved the light aqua color.

I have purchased all my beds at Marshall's and TJ Max home goods. reasonable prices with removable covers so they are easy to wash. Cappi and Max sleep with me :innocent::innocent: and they use their beds in the family room:thumbsup:. I am seriously considering the Martha Stewart bed.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We have looked into the Buttercup Bowser beds because we have a pet boutique in our neighborhood that was having a sale on them but I wanted something with cushier fabric.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts