Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am looking to purchase some winter boots for Haley; last winter was crazy here and the salt that they placed on the sidewalk really irritated Haley's paws (she'd walk and then whimper and scream - I picked her up immediately, but thought the cold was bothering her at first).

Petsmart and Petco have a limited supply and the ones I did buy didn't stay on her paws at all.

Do you have any recommended websites or products you have used? Obviously I need some that will stay on her paws and of course protect her from the elements.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all of the replies - I'll look into them and check out the reviews as well. Luckily, it seems that Haley doesn't mind wearing them, which is great.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've been wanting to join this forum for a long time, but decided this is the perfect opportunity to do so. I have a maltese/yorkie mix named Cooper, and yes, I happen to sell dog boots.

I would love to help you pick some out for Haley :)

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I've been wanting to join this forum for a long time, but decided this is the perfect opportunity to do so. I have a maltese/yorkie mix named Cooper, and yes, I happen to sell dog boots.

Welcome to SM! You probably know me from Yorkie Talk. I've been following little Max's story.

I just wanted to give you a heads up that you have to be a paid vendor to advertise here or have a website in your signature. All the information is pinned in the Vendor section or you can pm the Admin.

:Welcome 4:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to SM! You probably know me from Yorkie Talk. I've been following little Max's story.

I just wanted to give you a heads up that you have to be a paid vendor to advertise here or have a website in your signature. All the information is pinned in the Vendor section or you can pm the Admin.

:Welcome 4:
Of course I know who you are! You've been very supportive. And, oh dear I hope this isn't a problem. I'll contact Admin right away. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Welcome to SM! We're facebook friends! :)

Linda

·
Registered
754 Posts
I use the fleece-lined Muttluks with my girls and I haven't had the need to try anything else. :)

Some online stores carry them or they can be ordered from their own website too (that's where I ordered mine from).
muttluks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts