Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Hi all! I've been looking for a Maltese group. One where I could ask simple questions, like "what's that website address?" Or "where did you find that video?" Or one where your loggin doesn't suddenly go away for no reason so you can't enter......

I'm not bitter, just frustrated. No matter how hard I tried to live up to the "rules", I flunked out. I'm a person that doesn't even read a thread that is "flaming" someone, or say what I'm thinking if it isn't nice!....so anyway, glad I found you. I just want to be able to discuss things about Maltese dogs.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome to spoiledmaltese.com

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
you'll totally love this site!! theres a whole thread about natures miracle or simple solutions---name brands!! :eek: lol.
welcome!!

·
Premium Member
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Cathy, I'm glad to see you here! I enjoyed your posts from the M.O. site. I'm looking forward to good discussions here where we can talk like normal people about products, breeders and all the things--pro and con that we need to know to take the best care of our little fur babies! It's going to take a while to get over the irrational fear of mentioning the NAME of a product!
Dee

·
Registered
831 Posts
Welcome to Spoiledmaltese.....You will love it here. :D

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
A warm welcome to Frosty's Mom! You will soon be given the badge of integrity when MO officially posts the following beneath your name on your previous postings: RESTRICTED and BANNED.

This is done once you have revealed your defection since MO lurks on this site for "traitors", otherwise known as intelligent adults.

Congratulations for escaping the bonds of censorship and humiliation.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to the forum...i was lucky enough to have come accross this forum first, glad to see you have converted over to our world

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Originally posted by Pico's Parent@Jul 15 2004, 09:14 AM
This is done once you have revealed your defection since MO lurks on this site for "traitors", otherwise known as intelligent adults.
haha, that craked me up, i'll probably get more "threatening" emails now :D :lol:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts