Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s been almost 3 years since I’ve been on SM, and so much has changed. I keep up with most of my SM friends on FB, but there are a few of you, like Paula and Walter, that aren’t on FB. And there are so many SM members that I haven’t yet met.

I still have my Lacie. She’s now 15 1/2.

And Breeze is still with me. She will be 10 on May 10th.
C8208E2D-854B-49CF-8D48-22A19A6246EE.jpeg 7E15EBE1-9307-4C22-8BC4-27B7F45185A2.jpeg

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
Hi Lacie's Mom. Glad to meet you! I am relatively new to SM compared to you. I have only been on here for a little over a year. I too, like Paula & Walter don't have a Facebook account. Lacie and Breeze are adorable and look like they are still in very good health. Please keep dropping in to say hi and keeping your SM family updated. 🐾 🐶
Abella & Paulann

·
Premium Member
9,574 Posts
Hi Lynn, so much has changed. Several of our pups have left this world, a number of our long time members have passed away, other don't frequent her as much. Some have had life changing events, losing a spouse, downsizing, etc.

My new boy, Casper, retired Kr/Am Champion Great Master of Angela White came to live with me in November. He is 5 1/2, a sweet boy, but in many ways he has such a different personality from my Luck. Paula's Geneva is also from Adura. Casper and Geneva had Hans, who is the father of Sherry's recent pup.

Life goes on, changes abound, but we all look toward a happy tomorrow

·
Premium Member
24,088 Posts
((((LYNN)))) you have no idea how HAPPY it is to hear from you 🤗 I have a photo of you on my prayer wall, I have been praying for you, little Lacie and Breeze, Lorin has been praying as well for years
How are you doing.
I miss you, we had a special friendship I want to continue it.

I have little Maddie who will be 9 in June and Geneva who like Walter mentioned is from Adura Maltese.
I have had her for two years.
I was so broken hearted after my Matilda that I thought my heart would never heal, you know how much I loved her and always will, I'm so glad
God has a way of sending love as he wipes tears away.
I hope you stay here, we need you, you will love Paulann she's one in a million
Did you know I met Walter in person, one of the most wonderful times Lorin and I had

I love you dear friend

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, a lot has changed including the look of SM. I had no idea that Lucky or Matilda were at the bridge. That makes me so sad. But I’m happy that both Paula and Walter have new fluffs. Adura is a very good breeder. She got her start from Rhapsody. I’ve also seen pics of Sherry’s new baby on FB.

I know about a few SM friends that have lost their spouses as they are on FB. And I know that Terry Pagan passed, but who else?

I know that many of the fluffs from old time SM friends have passed. Breaks my heart every time I see another one go to the bridge. It’s almost like one of my own babies has passed. And it brings me to the fact that Lacie has only a short time with me.

It’s so wonderful that Paula and Walter got to meet in person. I know that Marie met Walter too.

Like everyone else, I’m in quarantine and can’t wait until we can open the country up again. Looks like SM isn’t very active anymore. Sad as this is where we all met before FB and other social media.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Lacie's Mom. Glad to meet you! I am relatively new to SM compared to you. I have only been on here for a little over a year. I too, like Paula & Walter don't have a Facebook account. Lacie and Breeze are adorable and look like they are still in very good health. Please keep dropping in to say hi and keeping your SM family updated. 🐾 🐶
Abella & Paulann
So happy to meet you Paulann and Abella.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
((((LYNN)))) you have no idea how HAPPY it is to hear from you 🤗 I have a photo of you on my prayer wall, I have been praying for you, little Lacie and Breeze, Lorin has been praying as well for years
How are you doing.
I miss you, we had a special friendship I want to continue it.

I have little Maddie who will be 9 in June and Geneva who like Walter mentioned is from Adura Maltese.
I have had her for two years.
I was so broken hearted after my Matilda that I thought my heart would never heal, you know how much I loved her and always will, I'm so glad
God has a way of sending love as he wipes tears away.
I hope you stay here, we need you, you will love Paulann she's one in a million
Did you know I met Walter in person, one of the most wonderful times Lorin and I had

I love you dear friend
Paula, you and Lorin have been on my mind. I always pray for you an Ethan. The thing I’ve missed most during thi quarantine is gathering at church to pray together and comfort one another.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Lynn, so much has changed. Several of our pups have left this world, a number of our long time members have passed away, other don't frequent her as much. Some have had life changing events, losing a spouse, downsizing, etc.

My new boy, Casper, retired Kr/Am Champion Great Master of Angela White came to live with me in November. He is 5 1/2, a sweet boy, but in many ways he has such a different personality from my Luck. Paula's Geneva is also from Adura. Casper and Geneva had Hans, who is the father of Sherry's recent pup.

Life goes on, changes abound, but we all look toward a happy tomorrow
Walter, how old is Casper?

·
Premium Member
9,574 Posts
Walter, how old is Casper?
He will be 6 in June. He actually is from Angela White, where he was a Korean champion; his parents were Korean and Japanese champions. Kathryn and a couple other breeders brought him over when he was 18 months and he became an American champion under Adura. Kathryn retired him at 5 1/2 and he came to live with me shortly after. He is so funny sometimes. He basically lives on the couch and my chair. Anytime anyone goes by him, he will roll over begging for a tummy rub.

·
Premium Member
24,088 Posts
Lynn I so understand about not going to church
Our church is opening this Sunday but we will not be attending yet
We have a big church 2000, I just don't feel comfortable yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts