Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used Dr Harveys Relax and Stress for Dogs.. I ordered some last night.. I have two rescue dogs that are very stressed and I am hoping to help them with their fear ..and in one case aggression.:unsure: I'm really unsure about this, but I have heard that Dr. Harveys products are very good.. I also have been thinking about Bach flower essences.. I was looking at something called Let's Be Friends and Homeopathic Pet Aggression. Any information on these products would be very much appreciated... Thanks..:Sunny Smile:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I've not used those, but did use the Bach Stress Relief for a grand- dog who is terrified of thunder and fireworks. It does help her a little. Our vet suggested it.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've not used those, but did use the Bach Stress Relief for a grand- dog who is terrified of thunder and fireworks. It does help her a little. Our vet suggested it.
Yes, I used that when my Snoodles was dealing with kidney failure.. My Holistic vet recommended it and it did seem to calm him.. And my Mother uses it for her little Freddie because he is just a basket case when it thunders.. She thought there was some improvement also..:thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts