Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Reliant Park Dog show in Houston is July 23rd,24th and 25th. We are entering our girl Bambi who has one major and hoping there will be enough entries to get a chance at the second one. We are also entering two Puppies (Mia and Boomer) for thier first show. It is always a big show and we hope all the Maltese people show up. If anybody is going we would love to meet you.

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Maltese

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

Dog Canidae Shih tzu Junior showmanship Bichon

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I usually go every year with my Yorkie friends. I'm hoping to get to go this year but I'm getting ready to move soon and am hoping my move date doesn't conflict with that weekend.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i do plan on attending at least one day:)
We will be showing all three dogs Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I have not got the time for when the Maltese show yet. It would be nice to meet you if we get a chance.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
We will be showing all three dogs Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I have not got the time for when the Maltese show yet. It would be nice to meet you if we get a chance.

When will you be receiving the times? I would love to know when the maltese group is showing so I can arrange to try and be there for that group:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When will you be receiving the times? I would love to know when the maltese group is showing so I can arrange to try and be there for that group:thumbsup:
I have not got the times that the Maltese are showing yet. When I get them I will post them so you can make plans.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i do plan on attending at least one day:)
We would love to meet you. I have found out that there will only be six Maltese total. We were hoping for more of a turn out. Three of the six will be mine and Susens.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Oh I always loved the Houston shows! That's a low count for Houston. Some must not like the judges.
Good luck!

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh I always loved the Houston shows! That's a low count for Houston. Some must not like the judges.
Good luck!
Two of the three judges are Houston Clark and his wife Toddie Clark. Our Champion Sabina won with both of them last fall. I have been talking to some people around the country and it seems that everyone is having problems finding enough Maltese to show against.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Well the y have given us the ring times for the show. Who ever decided to have the Maltese show on Friday morning at 9:10 Am should have to come help get the dogs ready:faint: Looks like that will be a real early morning. I love it when the put the Boston Terrier at 11:00 and the Maltese at 9:10. Here are the times for the Maltese

7/23 Ring 16 9:10am
7/24 Ring 17 11:40am
7/25 Ring 10 12:40 pm

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good luck at the shows! Your maltese are beautiful!
Thank you we will try to take a lot of pictures. I am hoping that Susen will be able to go and help. Right now we are nursing a tiny puppy around the clock that was born a couple of days ago.

Puppy Shih tzu Canidae Dog Dog breed

1 - 18 of 18 Posts