1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:smcry::smcry::smcry::smcry:

If I give you a sweet kiss Mia, can I snuggle with you :wub:

Dog Canidae Dog breed Maltepoo Pink

No, No, No, Leo, your my little brother, plus this is a PINK bed!

Dog Mammal Canidae Bichon Dog breed

Please let me stay Mia :yield:
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Maltepoo

Okay, Okay, Okay, I'm going :huh:
Dog Mammal Canidae Dog breed Maltese

Oh now, that I'm leaving, you want a kiss :blink:

Dog Dog breed Maltepoo Mammal Canidae

**Sisters, who can figure them out **

View attachment 87802

I just don't get what he doesn't get, poor little guy
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Yes, this is my little brother's bed, but he can't read yet, so he doesn't know it says "Prince" :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

Dog Mammal Dog breed Maltepoo Canidae

This sure doesn't make any sense to me, but okay, guess I'll just hang out in my tent bed.
Canidae Dog bed Puppy Toy dog Shih tzu

Oh and this one is for my Mommy, just in case she thinks an open bed means a vacancy, Nope Mommy, this bed is taken too. Love Mia

Dog Vertebrate Canidae Mammal Dog breed

He sure is relentless, isn't he?

What's wrong little brother?

Do you still love me Mia? Oh Leo, of course I do :wub:

Ahhhhhhhhhh moral to the story, win your sisters heart :wub: and you end up with the pink bed :aktion033::aktion033::chili::chili: ( I just knew she loved me the whole time:wub:)

Lots of love and Licks Mia and Leo :heart::heart:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
:wub: what great pictures, Mia and Leo look so soft and white,:wub: Mia reminds me of Matilda, she always has to have everything first:unsure: but B&B is pretty smart she waits and then ends up with whatever Matilda decides she can do without.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Cuteness overload!!! :w00t::wub:

Poor wittle Leo...come over here to visit and I'LL snuggle with you! :innocent:

That whole scenario reminds me of London & Preston...Preston wants to snuggle with London so bad and she just will NOT tolerate it, EVER! She likes to lay by herself and he likes to rest up against her...*sigh*...maybe someday. :blush:

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
haha, what a great picture story :wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I agree with Joe, that is a great picture story.....and the pictures are precious. You are worse than I am with all your beds. I have so many all over the house. They go from one to the other depending on which room they are in~~~Thank you for sharing those precious angels!!!:chili:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
So sweet! I love the pic of all the dog beds lined up!
And the pic on the arm chair with the cute upturned nose!

Tents are the best, eh?
Paris beats up her tent when she is frusterated!
Does Leo or Mia do that?
A Maltese beating up a tent is a very silly sight...

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So sweet! I love the pic of all the dog beds lined up!
And the pic on the arm chair with the cute upturned nose!

Tents are the best, eh?
Paris beats up her tent when she is frusterated!
Does Leo or Mia do that?
A Maltese beating up a tent is a very silly sight...
Thank you all so much for being so sweet. It's so much fun sharing the kids with all of you and I so enjoy seeing all of yours THANK YOU.

No, Leo doesn't beat up on his tent, however, there are times that he is in it and um, his dear sweet sis, tries to tip it over with him in it :w00t: She just loves toying with the little guy, and I think he loves it too (I hope). Sometimes he just looks :huh:, like what is she doing now :blink:

Many hugs and love to all of you!!

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
Great pics! Love your kids.

Annie waits until Sophie is sleeping then slowly tip toes over and snuggles up real close. But, you should see the look on Sophie's face when she wakes up and sees Annie! Priceless! But Sophie will let Annie licks her ears and her back all day long. It's so cute, but it makes for one wet doggie sometimes. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.