Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
remy's hair was getting really poofy lately so i finally took him to the groomers. i specifically told them to cut down his body but leave his leg hair long. when i went to pick him up, i was so upset :( they didn't listen to me at all and cut down his leg too. so now he looks like a little lamb. hope it grows out soon...

here's my little lamb

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
He's still delightfully adorable! Don't you hate when they don't listen? This is why I am going to learn how to do this grooming. Maybe we need more Maltese tailored groomers! :)

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Catherine - That's why I stay with Tyler when he's groomed. I can oversee just how far she goes. I know you're upset, but Remy does look like the cutest little lambie pie I've ever seen.:wub::wub:He looks so huggable. It will grow in but will also be a lot easier to take care of in the meantime. Give that sweetie some big kisses and hugs from Aunt Sue.:hugging:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
He looks great to me! His legs look a bit longer. They'll grow so fast. He looks like a sweet puppy :)

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Awwww! Remy is sooo cute. :tender: Groomers are really irritating. I don't understand how they can get away with not listening to instructions. There should be some consequences. :(

I think he looks fab though. ;)

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
He still looks amazingly cute! :wub::wub::wub:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks everyone but i'm still so peeved :( i wish they would just listen. when i came home, i also found a huge mat in his topknot which i know was not caused by me and his paw pads were not trimmed :angry:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Cat- Remy could be bald headed and still be a cutie pie. But I do understand the frustration. I would be really annoyed at the mat in the topknot and the paws not being trimmed either. But it does seem like the leg hair grows the fastest.

·
Registered
847 Posts
aww Remy..you do make a cute little lamb, even if it's not what mommy wanted. Leila still thinks 'oooh la la' ;)

yet another story about groomers doing whatever they feel like doing with no regard for requests...scary! looks like his beautiful face came out of it perfectly, though, so it could've been wayyy worse.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I love his little haircut! I want to get Rain cut down really short this spring and her legs cut down some, she has too much hair. I love his little face...I think he looks adorable!!!:wub:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Awww, he still looks adorable. He has louis' haircut. I keep the face, ears and tail long but cut the body down. I like it because its easier for me wash his feet after he goes on walks. I feel like the legs grow out faster than the body so dont worry too much. He is mighty cute.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts