Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we are currently renting and it costs $1850 for a 1300 sq ft, 4 bed, 2 bath house. it has a small yard...and its great...but i want to own!!

i feel as though we're wasting money on this house. do any of you know of a website to "rent to own" a house?

we'd love to buy a house, but we dont even have money to put a downpayment. and we were thinking that if we rented to own...it would cost more---but at least we'd own the house. and hopefully it would be cheaper than what we're doing now, you know?

thanks

·
Registered
240 Posts
There are products out there in the market right now that do allow for 100% financing with no down payment...and your closing costs can either be gifted to you or paid by the seller. Do not sell yourself short just because you have no down payment, you would be amazed at the loan options available to home buyers these days. I would suggest that you talk to a mortgage professional and see what your options are....I can tell you that there are definitely programs out there that would suit your needs! Do not settle for a rent-to-own without talking to someone first!

Good luck in your housing search!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
You can even get home loans for 110% and 120% so that would cover closing costs and your down payment. You could be putting that $1850 toward your own home! That's alot for rent by the way, I don't care how big the house is lol. Actually that's about what it is here to rent a house.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts