Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi My Name is Tina, I live in Northern CA. I am looking for sister for my sweet baby boy Tazzie. He is so sweet and playful but our cat and guinea pigs wont play back. I have looked for a breeder in Northern CA with no luck. (puppy luck that is) Now I want to extend my search. I am willing to drive to Southern CA, Nevada even Oregon for a baby girl. does anyone have any suggestions, I have run into too many scams. I could really use some help. Thanks ahead of time. Tina and Tazzie T

Registered
Hi Tina,

Look into Aria Maltese and Sarah Stangeland in So Cal. Look into Alexis and Rijes Maltese in Nor Cal. They are all reputable breeders.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Tina,

Look into Aria Maltese and Sarah Stangeland in So Cal. Look into Alexis and Rijes Maltese in Nor Cal. They are all reputable breeders.
Thanks so much! I have a message into sarah and Alexis anf Rijes have no puppys right now. I sure do appreciate the suggestions

Registered
You're welcome :) Many breeders have no puppies right now. I'd recommend choosing the breeder you connect with best and getting on a waiting list!

Registered
Yes! If I didn't have 5 dogs already, I'd surely want a puppy during this time! And plus my just-turned-4 year old poodle still acts like a puppy LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts