Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many of you know of my Grandfather because he made me the mini Benny dogs that I mailed out to so many of you. My Grandfather is in the hospital and is not doing well. I don't know much...my mother is flying out tomorrow morning. Something with his kidneys and he is not thinking clearly. It doesn't sound good. My Grandfather and Grandmother were to come to NJ to visit in 3 weeks too. I was really looking forward to seeing them.

Please SM friends....I've seen the power of prayer on this forum. So many times I had to come here and tell you about a loved one that has passed. Please pray that my Grandfather pulls through. And for those that have a mini Benny in your home...please when you look at yours think of my Grandfather.

I will update as I get more information. Thank you friends!

xoxo

·
Registered
892 Posts
Tammy, so sorry your grandpa is sick. I know how you feel bc my grandma goes through some bad spells too. It's the worst feeling ever. Your family is in my thoughts.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
oh tammy ! i will definitely be praying for him, hoping and praying that everything turns out for the better ,never underestimate the power of prayer. think positive hon , hugs .

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
oh Tammy, I'm praying so hard that he's OK! I was just thinking of your grandfather this week and think of you both whenever I look at my mini Benny XXXOOO.

almost 3 years ago my mother broke her arm, was having a reaction to medication for several weeks but was stubborn and didn't go back to the dr, she ended up in ICU for 3 days with kidney failure but she was treated and was well enough to come home soon after. I hope and pray he can do as well.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Oh Tammy I’m so sorry your Grandfather is in the hospital and not doing so good. We will definitely have him in our thoughts and pray for him. He has brought so much joy to many of us on SM and praying for him to get better is the least we can do.

·
Premium Member
24,012 Posts
Tammy - I just saw this. :smcry: I am sending powerful prayers to your grandfather and those taking care of him at the hospital that he'll come through this and be fine. I have little Benny in front of me and at least once a day I think of all of you when I'm sitting at my desk. Just seeing that picture of your grandfather in your post brought tears to my eyes. He looks like the sweetest man and I know he must be. Be strong; I know that kidney problems are really really tough but I also know people who have reversed it and been fine so I'm hoping and praying your grandfather's one of them. If you need me, I'm here. (((HUGS)))

·
Premium Member
20,030 Posts
Oh Tam, I know how upset you must be....and helpless :unsure:

Sending prayers and good thoughts for your wonderful grandfather...and I always think of him (and you) when I look at our mini Benny.

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
My heart and prayers are with your GrandFather, Tammy. You too, sweetie.
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxo

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Tammy, keeping your grandfather and all of you in my prayers and thoughts. Sending hugs to you, too.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Tammy -- my heart goes out to you and your family. I love my mini Benny and think of you every time I look at it -- and also of your dear grandfather that made it.

My mom had kidney failure and had to go on dialysis. I do know that before she went on dialysis (after her kidneys had failed) she could not think clearly at all. My understanding is that this goes hand in hand with uremic (sp?) poisoning and once the kidenys have cleared, it goes away.

Sending lots and lots of prayers for you, your family and your dear grandfather.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Tammy, my prayers are with your grandfather. My mother in my hometown is very active in our church and starts prayer chains with the other women. I will tell my mom today to add your grandfather to their list. They meet at church and pray together. Take care....

·
Registered
598 Posts
Tammy, I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandfather. I'll send positive thoughts and prayers that he has a fast recovery!

·
Registered
4,729 Posts
Prayers for you and your family Tammy. I know how difficult it is to go through our loved ones being in the hospital. Stay strong and positive!! :grouphug:

1 - 20 of 209 Posts