Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

201 - 209 of 209 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
I'm so sorry. Grandparents are so special in our lives. Your Grandfather was a real sweetheart and made so many people smile with his darling Mini-Bennys.

As the hurt fades away in the coming weeks, you'll be able to remember him with a huge smile and take comfort in knowing he's watching over you and Benny and Emma.

Hugs and Peace to you and your family.
Glenda

·
Premium Member
24,012 Posts
Tammy - I'm thinking of you and sending you hugs from Tyler and I. :smootch:I have to share that the Yurtzheit candle that I lit the night before last, that's supposed to last for just one day, is still burning this morning. I think of what a bright light your grandfather has been to all of us and think that's being reflected.:wub:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Tammy, I'm just checking in and seeing how you're doing. If you need anything, I'm here, as are many of us on SM. xoxo

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
Thank you again everyone. My Mom and stepdad are back to work now. They gave me today and tomorrow off so that I'll have some time to myself. I'll spend the weekend w/my Mom b/c my stepdad has to go out of town this weekend. We are all doing ok. Just sad ya know, but we will be ok. My Mom will go back to Florida in a few weeks to be w/my Grandmother. All her brothers and sisters will rotate going down there until my Grandmother decides what she will do. To say she will be lonely is an understatement. She was so very close to my Grandfather.

Sue....that candle still burns.....you're right....the light of his life still shines so bright and always will.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I'm glad to hear you are doing ok. Spending the weekend with your mom will do you well. I am sure you both need each other very much and it is great that you will be able to be together.
Here is a :smootch:from me and Bibu.

201 - 209 of 209 Posts