Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Administrator
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CLIPPER
MALE (About 10 years old)

My foster mommy says that I - Clipper - am the sweetest boy imaginable (and am great at modeling clothes, as you can see! :biggrin:)! I just want to be close to MY person all the time. I am sweet as sugar, which is probably why I got diabetes...but no worries, it’s very easy to manage - I just need to eat my special food and get 2 little shots a day (which is no problem if you give me a little bit of cheese - yum!)
My foster mommy says that I’m very easy to take care of! Because of my diabetes, I wear a belly band, but will also use a pee pee pad or go outside because I am a very good boy. I have advanced cataracts and just see shadows, but am able to learn my way around very well. I just want to please you and love to snuggle! If you let me, I will come live with you and be your new best friend - I'm looking for a new person to call my very own! I’m up to date with my shots, house trained and neutered.
If you are interested in giving me a forever home, please contact Cindy at Southern Comfort Maltese Rescue (email : [email protected])

Thank you for considering adding me to your family!!! :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts