Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LILY
FEMALE (4 or 5 years old)

Hello, I'm Lily and I'm very sweet! My foster mommy says that I'm very polite and go outside for potty or use a pad if needed. I walk well on a leash well and get along great with other dogs in the home if given time to be properly introduced. I'm a bigger Maltese at 11lbs - and a long legged girl - but, hey, more sweetness to love! I also don't mind being groomed. My foster mommy says that I should be in a great adult home that wants a beautiful, affectionate, lively yet cuddly, small dog in their home (a home with no small children or cats please). I am spayed and is up to date with routine vaccinations, as well as microchipped. If you are interested in giving me a forever home, please contact the American Maltese Association Rescue at 707-964-4592.

Thank you for considering adding me to your family!!!

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
I understand Miss Lily would still love to have a forever home where she could be a bit more the center of attention and have more room on the bed. :)

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
This was posted in September (thread) I hope this cutie pie already found her a home :wub:
Unfortunately, no, she has not found a permanent home.

I am fostering her and she's having lots of fun with my other dogs. But she is such a sweetie and wants so much love from humans that being part of my pack should just be a temporary thing. :)

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Starsmom, perhaps I caused some confusion about who is looking for a rescued dog--apparently not enough people! I am just trying to get Lily some more "publicity" here.

She is a wonderful little dog. Her only serious flaw ;) is being a lot bigger than most Maltese. More to love. :wub: And she can hold her own in play with dogs of other breeds. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts