Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MISS ZIA
FEMALE (About 7 years old)

Hello, I am Miss Zia and have gone from puppy mill to princess and am coming out of my shell! I am very sweet and LOVE being with other animals, including trying my hardest to learn how to play with the kitties! My foster mommy says that I am high energy and only want to please. I love getting lots of attention (so different from those icky puppy mills where they neglected and ignored me) and can’t get enough belly rubs!!! I am still working on my house training, and am very good about using pee pee pads while my foster mommy is at work. I know that if someone had more time to spend with me (retired or work from home parent), with better regular attention (potty schedule) I know I would learn quickly! I love to go outside and am very responsive to positivity and gentle voices! And I really love snuggling and sleeping under the covers with you!!!
I am a petite 8 pounds, and am great with both dogs and cats. I am up to date with my shots and spayed. If you are interested in giving me a forever home, please contact Cindy at Southern Comfort Maltese Rescue (email : [email protected]).

Thank you for considering adding me to your family!!! :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Zia has been adopted!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.