Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OZZIE
MALE (About 12 years old)

I’m Ozzie and I didn‘t use ruby slippers to get here, but did get a lift with two nice pilots from Pilots n Paws who helped bring me to my foster home from a clinic where I was abandoned in Louisiana. What an adventure! I am a teeny little senior guy - all of 5 pounds - and about the sweetest and most determined little fella you’ll ever hope to meet!
My foster family isn’t sure what happened to me (since I was abandoned at that clinic), but I have some nerve damage in my hips (making walking on smooth surfaces difficult for me). I am hoping some physical therapy may help strengthen my back legs - I’m sure willing to try - because boy do I have a strong spirit! I also have a wound on his side from some kind of insect sting which is being treated. Oh, and I’m missing my tail. It’s a mystery.
But even after all that, I can't tell you how much I love being part of my foster family and getting yummo cheese treats and being a total cuddle bug who loves to sleep close to my person!
I have been neutered and am up to date with my shots. My foster mommy wonders if you would like to click your ruby slippers together and wish sweet and special little me to be a part of your family? If you will love me and treat me like the special tiny treasure that I am, please contact Cindy at Southern Comfort Maltese Rescue (email : [email protected])

Thank you for considering adding me to your family!!! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.